LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2014 cherokee

Old 02-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #63
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #65
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee
oh... got excited there haha
Old 02-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #66
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cherokee, not Grand Cherokee
Dafuq is the difference? They don't even list it on their site as a 2014 vehicle when everyone is all up in arms about it... And some of the shit was talking about the Cherokee SRT and then their site is displaying just the "Grand Cherokee" SRT???

Something doesn't match up here, and I personally think that the internet has been had by Jeep
Old 02-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #67
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep hasn't unveiled all its 2014 models yet, simple as that. They also don't list a 2014 Wrangler, does it mean it's discontinued?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #68
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jeep hasn't unveiled all its 2014 models yet, simple as that. They also don't list a 2014 Wrangler, does it mean it's discontinued?
Im guessing theyre not talking about say the wrangler because nothing major will have changed... hell maybe im completely wrong I dunno
Old 03-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #69
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
More photos released today. The rear end treatment is just as hideous:
http://www.carscoops.com/2013/03/fea...s-of-2014.html

Old 03-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #70
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
It will be released soon as a 2014 according to the ceo of fiat,they copied a Fiat platform to get the next Cherokee to market faster.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #71
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Yep. Alfa Romeo Giulietta hatchback. There goes another American brand...
Old 04-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #72
HolmaTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: IT
Name: Darrius
HolmaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I owned a 96 Cherokee, it was amazing the first vehicle I went off road in. I couldn't imagine going off road in this I couldn't even been seen in this.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #73
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
I have to revive this thread... I saw the pics when the thread was started and was disgusted... A dealer near me had one out in front of the lot and it was the first I've seen "in the flesh"... WTF were the designers thinking?! It is one of the ugliest vehicles I've ever seen... I can't get over it... Anyway, that's it
Old 11-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #74
braaap

Yup saw one the other day (unsold at a dealer obviously). Disgusting.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #75
anotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud of
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep went full retard with that thing.
Looks like a cross between a nissan juke ford fusion and pontiac aztec.
The least they could do is not name it a cherokee.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #76
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
Jeep went full retard with that thing.
Looks like a cross between a nissan juke ford fusion and pontiac aztec.
The least they could do is not name it a cherokee.
No kidding! That is not a Cherokee. Idk what the F it is but my god it's ugly...
Old 12-24-2013, 03:17 AM   #77
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
I checked one out the other day. The Trail Hawk version is not too bad compared to the others in it's market, like the Escape, RAV4, Forester etc. Certainly more off road worthy than what 99% of the people who buy in this segment will ever use it for. I bet 90% of the people who buy 4-door Wranglers never even touch dirt, so they might as well get this.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:59 AM   #78
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
It's ugly, but when Jeep gets the innovative 4 wheel drive system sorted, we'll all marvel at it off road. No transfer case, power take off unit directs power to slipping tire. When it's calibrated right, this thing might just go anywhere you point it.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #79
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
My wife, daughter and I went car shopping yesterday looking for a CUV or small SUV, and spent quite a bit of time driving the Trailhawk V-6. I was expecting more from the engine, but I think the ultra-complex transmission is hampering it's performance. The interior fit and finish is excellent, and the quality of the materials ranks up there with VW- certainly way better than anything Toyota has in it's RAV4 or Highlander's. The ride was nice and it handled pretty well, and the 4WD system is pretty nice- way more than either of them would ever use, and me only occasionally. Of all the vehicles we drove that day, it was clearly at the top of their list, and near the top on mine. The thing that scares me is the staggering amount of electronics on these vehicles and all the transmission woes they have been having, again related to ECM's. I was much more in favor of the Outback 3.6R- not as nice an interior, but has proven reliabilty and is almost as capable in normal off-road conditions (not rock crawling). Yeah, the looks are polarizing, but the lack of chrome on the Trailhawk makes for a better visual.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #80
Pearcem87 will become famous soon enough
Marines:
Pearcem87's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen a few in person, and the trailhawk looks significantly better than the other trim lines. I agree with Deuxdiesel, the lack of chrome seems to lessen the lines of the absurd front end. It's a shame that it looks the way it does, because it seems to be a fairly capable vehicle with a lot of neat features. I will say the rest of the vehicle looks pretty good in person, but the front end just ruins it.