Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dads Trying to Out-Do Me?

Old 02-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's cool. Janster is right, enjoy it and don't try to outspend him. He'll win that war!
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #22
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
You gotta fight back man!! Hit him hard with a long travel kit. No way he can get up after that kinda blow.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #23
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
It's just a Jeep, It can't be that tought to out do him.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #24
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
lucky! that would be a fun war, but he will win.. he's probably got much more money
Old 02-12-2009, 05:09 PM   #25
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Enjoy the comroddery with your dad...... perhaps now you can go offroading together and appreciate eachothers company more.

I wouldn't try to 'out-do' your dad. He's probably got more money than you do to spend on all the mods.

This is very true and I do on both counts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
lucky! that would be a fun war, but he will win.. he's probably got much more money
And yes again.....stop rubbing it in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
It's just a Jeep, It can't be that tought to out do him.
Uh oh......."thems fightin' words on his forum"
Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #26
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Thats pretty cool. Bring him out wheeling with ya.
Yeah..... I'll have to pull him around!
Old 02-12-2009, 05:11 PM   #27
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
This is very true and I do on both counts....

And yes again.....stop rubbing it in!

Uh oh......."thems fightin' words on his forum"
We're not on his forum.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #29
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And I just called him to show him the thread and he tells me that he's bought bumpers too!!!!!

Here's the rear....
What Jeep forum is your dad on? I dig that rear bumper for the Jeep...
Old 02-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #30
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Just guilt your dad into buying you more shit for your truck...

Oh, and does your dad want me to make him a sig too?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
What Jeep forum is your dad on? I dig that rear bumper for the Jeep...
I believe its Jk-forum.com

The bumper is made by Rampage
Old 02-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Just guilt your dad into buying you more shit for your truck...

Oh, and does your dad want me to make him a sig too?
Haha....good idea on that one!
I think he's good with his current sig.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #33

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good thing...
I'm not scared... Wait he can't read this, can he?
Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I'm not scared... Wait he can't read this, can he?
Yes he is..... I sent him the link so he can read what his competition thinks, and so I can post pictures of his mods when he gets them so I can knock him down a peg or two....

Even though his front bumper is gonna look sick.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

OMG, I seriously am crying now, I'm laughing so hard.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #40
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I damn near feel out of my chair laughing when I scrolled by Delmarva's sig he made! Too funny.

Anyways, I sure wish my dad would go hit the trails with me!