Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Sell motorcycle for mod money?

Old 03-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #21
Hang on, I saw this done in a cartoon once!
mdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdkingen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mdkingen's Tacoma Gallery
keep the bike, keep the bike, keep the bike....
Old 03-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #22
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
This is what the GF tells me too. She wants me to keep it. I wout miss it thats for sure, but its just more of a hobby thing really. Its not something I use very often. Maybe 3-5 times a month. Im sure that'll increase a bit with summer coming, but with the accident I've just been skeptical. It is relaxing though. A cruise to the beach and back is amazing!
Not only keep the bike but keep the girl!!! lol a girl who rides bikes isnt a easy find. lol
Old 03-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #23
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Why not sell your bike and get a smaller one. Put the rest of the cash toward the truck?
Old 03-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styx586 View Post
Not only keep the bike but keep the girl!!! lol a girl who rides bikes isnt a easy find. lol
Haha yeah i know right. All my girl-friends
are always asking for rides and I was like fuck why can't I have an actual girlfriend who likes to ride. Then I meet my current GF and she loves it. She's scared to ride but still does. And she keeps telling me to keep it. So I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Why not sell your bike and get a smaller one. Put the rest of the cash toward the truck?
Bike is only worth about $4000. Its a 2005 Yamaha R6 with like 25k miles on the clock. A smaller bike used would still run me at least $3000 minimum, so it wouldn't be worth it to downgrade.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #25
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Sell the gf for mod money?

I'd probably keep the bike and just save up for truck mods. Sounds like you'd end up regretting selling it after the fact.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #26
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
I would never get rid of my bike (wife has one too) to mod my truck.

Keep it. If you need to sell something to stay alive then do it, but to sell a bike for money to dress up your truck?... nah.

... unless you don't like riding anymore.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
I have an 07 gixxer. No way id trade it just for mods. You can always save up for mods.