Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Where do you keep your spare change?

Old 03-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #21
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
In the little drawer to the left of the steering wheel
x2, always figured that's what all us 2nd gen guys do. Only use I can see fit for that little thing.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #23
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post

Old 03-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #24
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Ashtray.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #25
OldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud of

Army: USMC 79-85 / USCG 87-89 / Army 89-12 / Retired E-8 on 07/31/12
Name: Robert
OldFatGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Crown Bag

I carry everything in Crown bags. Change, GPS, GLOCK, etc. Those Crown bags will fit everything. You just have to buy the correct bottle.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #26
MGMTaco2012 will become famous soon enough
MGMTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Alright guys, random thread of the century. Let's see some of the creative ways to keep track of spare change in your trucks? Ill start it off. Keep mine in a crown royal bag.

Whats up with the bullets just chillin on the floor, lol ?
Old 03-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #27
Never Satisfied
KingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingKoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KingKoda's Tacoma Gallery
I use one of the removable cub holders in front of the shift selector. That way I can easily dump a little out into my hand to count out as needed or just dump the whole lot in my change jar in the house when it gets too much for the truck.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #28
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
NOT telling. you may steel it.
but i got some ideas from this thread.

Quote:
In the little drawer to the left of the steering wheel
i tried that and did not like it all moving around.
Quote:
Oh , there , I kinda forgot that was even possible , I stick my phone there when I drive
thats where i keep my phone if itís not in my pocket. use to keep my ipod their till i hard wired it in the console.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #29
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Left cup holder in front of shifter. Til that fills up and it starts overflowing through the divider into the right side. By then half the change is covered in spilled coffee and is gross. I need to get something to stick in there so its easy to empty. I used to have a red solo cup in there to put change in but that was ghetto redneck if there was such a thing.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #30
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
in a mason jar in my bedroom... i can't stand the sound of change rattling around when i'm driving!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #31
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
"cans only" holder behind the shifter
Old 03-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #32
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Left cup holder in front of shifter. Til that fills up and it starts overflowing through the divider into the right side. By then half the change is covered in spilled coffee and is gross. I need to get something to stick in there so its easy to empty. I used to have a red solo cup in there to put change in but that was ghetto redneck if there was such a thing.
Ain't nothing wrong with a Red Solo Cup!!!!!!

I use to keep mine in the ash tray along with misc keys. Someone broke into my old Jeep and dumped the ashtray taking my change and the key to my receiver lock (That was a bitch to drill out). Now that I have the 01-04 center console, I put my change it that little change holder that came with it.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
To the right of the steering wheel. That's where i put my tips throughout the night from delivering pizza as well!
(until i make 20, then goes to the wallet)
Old 03-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #34
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
To the right of the wheel.. the drawer to the left is used for condoms
Old 03-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #35
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post

That doesn't rattle around when you go off road?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #36
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
To the right of the wheel.. the drawer to the left is used for condoms
Well hopefully you never get temperatures of under 32F and over 100F or else... you gonna have a bad time.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #37
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 1st Gen so that coin collector in the arm rest gets used until my granddaughter "Cleans" it out .....Good thing is her "bank" on my desk is quite full..

I even have a few useless toll tokens hanging in there BUT since EZ Pass came along there is no need for coins.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #38
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
I carry everything in Crown bags. Change, GPS, GLOCK, etc. Those Crown bags will fit everything. You just have to buy the correct bottle.
Yeah they're pretty handy. What ever happened to the smaller bags you used to see all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTaco2012 View Post
Whats up with the bullets just chillin on the floor, lol ?
You know.. Just incase haha
Old 03-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #39
Toy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Tom
Toy4me's Tacoma Gallery
I hate change rattling around, so none in the truck. It all goes in a big coffee mug in the house. When that's full, it gets divided up into my kids' piggy banks. When they're full, it goes into their bank accounts. It's their tacoma savings funds.