Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Where do you keep your spare change?

Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #1
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where do you keep your spare change?

Alright guys, random thread of the century. Let's see some of the creative ways to keep track of spare change in your trucks? Ill start it off. Keep mine in a crown royal bag.
Attached Thumbnails
Where do you keep your spare change?-image.jpg  
Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I keep my change in one of these and it sits in one of my 4 cup holders or in the center console... I debadged it though

Old 03-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
In my little center dash long space thingy beside the shifte
Old 03-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
In the little drawer to the left of the steering wheel
Old 03-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
the thing on the right of the steering wheel
Old 03-18-2013, 10:35 PM   #6
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
x2, needa empty mine soon shits gettin full
Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
This in the middle cup holder next to the shifter.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #8
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's where I keep my registration and money clip.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:44 PM   #9
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have spare change, I spend it!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:52 PM   #11
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
Great minds think alike, right down to debadging it. I keep it in the rear passanger side cup holder.
That's awesome!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
To the right of the shifter (auto)
Old 03-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
To the right of the shifter (auto)
Passenger side floor ?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
"I think I know more than I do."
Bullfrog is on a distinguished road

Name: McLaren
Bullfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I through it...so where ever it lands
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Passenger side floor ?

right above the cup holder
Old 03-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

right above the cup holder
Oh , there , I kinda forgot that was even possible , I stick my phone there when I drive
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Come to think of it , I only keep dollar and 2 dollar coins in my drawer , the shrapnel is in my pocket
Old 03-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #18
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh , there , I kinda forgot that was even possible , I stick my phone there when I drive
i see, its just easier access to grab the coins i use that cup holder to hold my phone.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #19

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i see, its just easier access to grab the coins i use that cup holder to hold my phone.
Where I live there is no toll roads / bridges and not a single drive through anything

No need for coins on the go
Old 03-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where I live there is no toll roads / bridges and not a single drive through anything

No need for coins on the go
nice! i never take toll roads around here...just use them for late night drive thru's in case i need change, or that random morning cup of coffee quick change go inside, pay and leave