LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Leaked WRX Concept

Old 11-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #61
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post

Trying to get a better comparison
Old 11-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #62
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Of course, the artist that drew the WRX concept has moved on to Maximas...

Old 11-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #63
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This was posted on NASIOC

I can't fap to this!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:50 AM   #64
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I can't fap to this!
Hahaha I can't even get a semi. In fact after looking at this pic last night, it burned such a disgusting image into my retinas that during my nightly HBO adult segment time, all the women's boobs were little red suburas and I missed out on happy time for the first time in 8 years.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #66
but i poop from there!?!?!?
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
This is a render:

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I can't fap to this!
^this

the more i see it, the more it looks like a honda civic
Old 11-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #67
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The last generation of the Impreza apparently sold well, so Subaru is imitating Honda to become more "mainstream".

Still haven't seen the wagon version, which I like better.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #68
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
WTF, the WRX will be sedan-only, and will have a CVT as an option.

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/11/201...-features.html

Option sheet:

Old 11-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #69
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WTF, the WRX will be sedan-only, and will have a CVT as an option.

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/11/201...-features.html

Option sheet:

Its old news that this WRX will be sedan only in America. The hatch might show up in the mid-generation refresh

The HTCVT has also been speculated for a while
Old 11-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #70
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #71
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Found it, nvm.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #72
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd be surprised that 2015 WRX STi has an EJ boxer with retro fitted DI

And also why did they go with the Forester XT FA20DIT rather than the more powerful JDM Legacy FA20DIT
Old 11-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #73

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And also why did they go with the Forester XT FA20DIT rather than the more powerful JDM Legacy FA20DIT
because, obviously, subaru doesn't know what the fuck they are doing anymore

they have chosen NOT to make that car that people actually WANT
Old 11-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #74
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You don't think the 2015 STi will have a turbocharged FB?

Quote:
If I have to guess, tighter emissions in California than in Japan.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #75

Quote:
You don't think the 2015 STi will have a turbocharged FB?
Alot of the speculation I've read is a punched out FA, which would make kind of sense because its been said that the mid-gen refresh of the FR-S/GT-86/BRZ would receive a boost in power and one of the options was a punched out FA engine
Quote:
If I have to guess, tighter emissions in California than in Japan.
FU CARB
Old 11-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #77

Quote:
SMH

Concepts nowadays are meant to be on over-exaggerated visual of the company's design language

There are multiple visual ties between the concept WRX and the leaked production WRX