View Poll Results: Left Lane Usage
All the time, I got somewhere to be. 39 13.68%
Sometimes hang there a little too long but hey its a lane. 59 20.70%
Only for passing slow ass right lane people. 174 61.05%
There's another lane? 13 4.56%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #221
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Haha, that was great.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #222
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by racemybuick View Post
Did anyone post this???

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZhdvl_P1Zc

I hate nj... But I love my troopers and their unheralded efforts to keep left lanes clear for their high speed endeavors!

I tailgate cops... In the left lane... Lol

John
That was epic!! Maybe if more did this, people would get a clue.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #223
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
But officer I'm not speeding... What did I do wrong???
Old 04-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #224
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I usually only mess with the left lane if there's slow dingbats in the way.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #225
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel like doing that a lot. I'll do almost that but without the lights, I'll come up and pass someone on the right and its just me and them and then when they don't get over I'll slow down and get behind them and they'll move and I'll pass and get on with my life.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #226
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by racemybuick View Post
Did anyone post this???

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZhdvl_P1Zc

I hate nj... But I love my troopers and their unheralded efforts to keep left lanes clear for their high speed endeavors!
I tailgate cops... In the left lane... Lol
John
Should of given her a ticket.

yes HER lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I feel like doing that a lot. I'll do almost that but without the lights, I'll come up and pass someone on the right and its just me and them and then when they don't get over I'll slow down and get behind them and they'll move and I'll pass and get on with my life.

I'm amazed at how people have no clue what's going on around them. Driving a steel bullet is not the time for a total lack of situational awareness. Maybe I'm just paranoid but my eyes are on my mirrors all the time.

When I drive a van without a rear view I feel like I'm missing something
Old 04-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #227
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Should of given her a ticket.

yes HER lol

I'm amazed at how people have no clue what's going on around them. Driving a steel bullet is not the time for a total lack of situational awareness. Maybe I'm just paranoid but my eyes are on my mirrors all the time.

When I drive a van without a rear view I feel like I'm missing something

yes!!! as in me too.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #228
BUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZCUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: KC-135A/R Crew Chief NKAWTG
BUZZCUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post

Very simple.......and yet I still fail

You have to start something to finish dude. I agree with your comment.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #229
The way is open, the time is now
Mrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrogers33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mrogers33's Tacoma Gallery
Was definitely thinking supertroopers watching that video,"dude we cant pull over any farther!" Lol
Old 04-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #230
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
^^
Dude, that is some serious hardcore mall crawlin in your sig pic. You could break something going that extreme.
JK.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #231
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

Left lane drivers 04-04-2013 12:56 AM Mr. Angry pants

I could care less....somehow I'm top 20 in per for the whole site. If this per thing actually deducted points I sure as hell wouldn't be with all the neg I get for my unbiased comments

I would just ask that if you give pos/neg you leave your name. Heck when I leave neg I put a post in the thread stating "-1" and why I did so.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #232
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
IDGAF.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #233
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got it too, +1 for everyone else who did!!

WTF! I didn't get a negative rep? I was being a douche too
Old 04-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #234
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Had one of you fuckers this morning...65 in the HOV lane not during HOV hours holding up a dozen of us....killin me smalls
Old 04-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #235
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
3 or more lanes..I'll stay in the middle unless passing.

2 lanes..depends, if it's a long stretch between exits I'll stay right. Otherwise I'll go left but only if I'm prepared to go with the flow of traffic. If that happens to be too fast for me I'll stay right.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #236
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
what i hate is when its a two lane (or three i suppose) when both cars are driving side by side and one wont speed the fuck up and get infront/behind the other.

its like, get the fuck over. its common sense.
See my sig for this one..especially on a 2 lane, if it's a 3 at least I have some escape route.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #237
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Got stuck behind 2 slow MOFO’s in the left lain today. one was doing 10 under the posted speed limit, and other was going 15 under. one was on a 4 lane state high way other was just on a 4 lane side road. I had to pass both in the right lane after flashing my lights a few times, and gave both the middle finger.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #238
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Got stuck behind 2 slow MOFOís in the left lain today. one was doing 10 under the posted speed limit, and other was going 15 under. one was on a 4 lane state high way other was just on a 4 lane side road. I had to pass both in the right lane after flashing my lights a few times, and gave both the middle finger.
Did they move over after you used obscene hand gestures at them?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:04 AM   #239
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Did they move over after you used obscene hand gestures at them?
Idk i got back in the left lane to pass a slow person in the slow lane. and went on my way.

anyways the one car was driving way to slow and should have been pulled over if their was an officer around. Tn has a low on driving to slow (i think itís 10 under the posted speed limit) for no reason, and blocking the flow of traffic.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #240
lanestaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Lane
lanestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Primarily, though not in every case, Oklahomans don't know how to drive. They cruise in the left lane, don't move over, text and talk on the phone more than if they were sitting on their couch at home, and pull out in front of on coming cars without paying attention, etc.

Oh, speed limits don't usually matter here. Everyone drives slow.

Don't get me started on if a single rain drop falls out of the sky...or heaven forbid, when it ices.