View Poll Results: Left Lane Usage
All the time, I got somewhere to be. 39 13.68%
Sometimes hang there a little too long but hey its a lane. 59 20.70%
Only for passing slow ass right lane people. 174 61.05%
There's another lane? 13 4.56%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #21
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Boy, seems like a lot of left Lane hate.

That's where I hang out. I'm not that DB that holds up traffic though. I pay attention and when someone needs to get by, I get right out of the way.
NYS Trooper once told me if you want to get somewhere in a hurry, stay in the left Lane and don't keep changing, only when you need to.
Staying in the left lane, can also attract attention for a ticket. As told to me by leo (at a ticket reduction class), people in left lane will get a ticket faster than the right, even at same speed.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #22
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
yesterday afternoon had to pass on the right...there was an OLD, OLD, OLD lady doing 1/2 the speed limit, in the left lane, at rush hour...

Howard
And this makes her especially dangerous. Never supposed to pass on right, but wtf are you gonna do when the left is hogged.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #23
Unprofessional Driver
CUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedCUtacomaTIGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CUtacomaTIGER's Tacoma Gallery
one thing i hate those is when you and someone behind you are passing a car on the right. then you go to get back over but before you know it the guy behind is passing you on the right. they just couldn't wait the one second for you to get back over
Old 04-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #24
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
I agree and disagree. If you are holding up someone behind you, move over. If you are keeping up with the flow, than its fine imo. Some people forget that it is a passing lane. So move the F*ck over so I can pass you.
this. Iím usually going a little faster than most around here. i stay in the middle lane if i can. but if itís 2 lane iíll stay in the left. mostly because iím passing the damn trucks. but i also watch my mirrors really well and if i see someone coming up on me i get over as soon as i can. even if i have to speed up 2 or 3mph to pass another car/truck. I donít care if someone is in the left lane really. as long as they move the hell over for faster traffic, and not make them slow down or pass on the right.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #25
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

also in the state of TN it is illegal to do 10 or 15 under the posted speed limit. and yes i have seen people doing that on the interstate and have seen them get pulled over.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #26
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much what most people said, I'll pop into the left lane to pass a few cars, but I'll usually get on over when I can, unless either there's nobody else on the road, or if I'll just have to get in the left lane soon anyways and there's nobody who wants to pass me.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #27
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
what i hate is when its a two lane (or three i suppose) when both cars are driving side by side and one wont speed the fuck up and get infront/behind the other.

its like, get the fuck over. its common sense.
this pisses me off. even when you flash your lights or beep the horn they donít move!!

also sometimes i think common sense is not so common any more.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #28
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
Pretty much what most people said, I'll pop into the left lane to pass a few cars, but I'll usually get on over when I can, unless either there's nobody else on the road, or if I'll just have to get in the left lane soon anyways and there's nobody who wants to pass me.
Yeah you drive pretty much like i do. at least the few times we have meet up.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #29
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I hate slow drivers on the left lane. Don't they know it's against the law to drive slow on the left lane.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #31
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
The absolute worst is the douchecanoe that's in the fast lane...then when trying to pass them on the right they speed up so you can't get in front of em. I want to punch that guy several times in the face.
Drive behind them. Then high beams.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #33
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Too thick skulled for high beams...I blast em with my 20" led and pass em while they rub their eyeballs.
That works too
Old 04-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #34
Get off your horse and drink your milk.
teamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant futureteamamerica has a brilliant future

teamamerica's Tacoma Gallery
i lived in germany for three years, and the best thing about the autobahn is that you can only drive in the left lane for passing, you may get pulled over for just cruising in it. 100000000000000% more efficient.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #35
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
I like the signs posted in Texas that say "keep right except to pass". Here the signs say "slower traffic keep right". Since I not slower, according to me I should stay left, right?

How about 3+ lanes where do you hang out? I use the middle lanes since I'm usually through traffic in those areas.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #36
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
I HATE left lane drivers. My wife is one and I am trying to break her of it. I fuss at her everytime I ride with her. She starts off in the right lane and goes to pass someone but DOESN'T get back over!!! lol
Old 04-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #37
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a slow (and I mean slow) driver in the right lane.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #38
05TacoSr5 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 2T071 Traffic Management Craftsman
Name: Josh
05TacoSr5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
also in the state of TN it is illegal to do 10 or 15 under the posted speed limit. and yes i have seen people doing that on the interstate and have seen them get pulled over.
No wonder I was able to get though TN so fast when I was stationed in GA.

These people in Okieland are something else. They will hang out in the left hand lane going 5 under and then cross 4 lanes of traffic to get off the interstate.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #39
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Something I just found.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html
Old 04-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #40
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Something I just found.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html
Good link sir.