LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

How to Keep People from Parking in Your Spot?

Old 04-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How to Keep People from Parking in Your Spot?

Yeah I know this is highschool BS, but something tells me some of yall will have fun with this one. At school, the seniors have like a designated parking area closer to the door, a seniority thing. Well this year there have been problems with the sophomores mainly, parking in the senior's spots and they haven't really done anything about it except complain and they still park in senior parking day after day. Being as how I'm going to be a senior next year, this won't happen to me. So what are some pranks I can do to.. shall we say.. persuade them to quit parking in our spots? So far the only things I have are letting the air out of their tires, tying industrial strength zip ties to their drive shafts so the clanking makes them think something is wrong, and pouring bird seed all in the back of their trucks and finding ways to stick it to their cars, so birds will come around and give them.. well a crappy situation. Any ideas? Also it has to be pretty easy and quick so we won't get caught
Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
...arrive earlier?
Old 04-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Walk a little farther into the school, big deal?
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
how about old tried and true method of trash canning the bastards?

haha

heres a tip dont pay money to have a parking spot lol total waste of money.

or be a good student and get to school early haha
Old 04-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Cool kids take the bus
Old 04-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Smash some windows.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
block them in a spot and ride home with someone else. that way their car is stuck also.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
Jetman1979 is on a distinguished road
Navy: E-6 retired
Name: Michael
Jetman1979's Tacoma Gallery
Zip tie

Put a large zip tie around there drive shaft make sure it is a long one. When they drive off it slaps the bottom of the truck and sounds terrible.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #9
MikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeMH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Mike
MikeMH's Tacoma Gallery
In high school I purposely parked far away so people wouldn't mess with my car. It's something I still do today, because no one seems to care about others property.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #10
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I used to ride my dirt bike, park where I want, and then direct my friends out after school and block people I didn't like haha
Old 04-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #11
Beer
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Do what I did: park in the teachers lot. Problem solved. Just be about it.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Throw nails in the parking spots.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #13
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I dragged a little car out of my spot with a chain once. You could follow the skid marks from my spot all the way across the lot to their little car. Had a good audience at the time too. It was great.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #14
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I dragged a little car out of my spot with a chain once. You could follow the skid marks from my spot all the way across the lot to their little car. Had a good audience at the time too. It was great.
I'm guessing that's where your avatar originated from
Old 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #15
kbauman92 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
haha we did this to some snow hiker who parked in the middle of the turn around for all snowmobile trailers
Old 04-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I wish we could park were we wanted at my school. We have assigned spots and I park all the way in the back lol.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #17
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
BILL'S CATFISH BAIT. It's some wicked stuff. Smear it under their door handles.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
I wish we could park were we wanted at my school. We have assigned spots and I park all the way in the back lol.
When I went they assigned spots, and the year I graduated they changed it so you have to fend for yourself. I would have parked in the middle anyway. The farther away you park, the more opportunity there is for people to fuck with your truck. Less people to see.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
When people park like dbags, I always like to pull up as close as possible to their driver's side door so that they have to get in on the passenger's side. I have rock sliders though, so I don't stand to lose much. Also, doesn't work on people who have super lifted, overcompensating 'Murican trucks.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #20
Useful Idiot
thebigsmit is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
thebigsmit's Tacoma Gallery
In high school (not currently), I was that guy that took up about 3 spots with my truck.