Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ferrari club happened to be outside my hotel

Old 04-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #21
jamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nicejamesinkeys is just really nice
Name: james
jamesinkeys's Tacoma Gallery
Taylor..Nice pics! Needed more pics on the ferrari 250 gt, only about 35 left. If you could find one to buy one, think 35 plus million dollars. Car collectors holy grail. If you ever attend Monterey, Californias car week in Aug.... I think you would have a heart attack. Good reporting.........
Old 04-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
Skimafia is on a distinguished road
Skimafia's Tacoma Gallery
I know the owner of that F-40. Cool guy
Old 04-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #23
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Northern VA has emissions testing every 2 years. Once you go south toward Fredericksburg all that crap goes away.
Oh, I didn't know! I'm from central VA, so no emission testing at all.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #24
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinkeys View Post
Taylor..Nice pics! Needed more pics on the ferrari 250 gt, only about 35 left. If you could find one to buy one, think 35 plus million dollars. Car collectors holy grail. If you ever attend Monterey, Californias car week in Aug.... I think you would have a heart attack. Good reporting.........
I don't know where my pics went. I took more, I promise.

It's not a REAL 250 GTO, I talked to a guy and he told me it's a 330 chassis that's shortened and had all new body panels made for it.

My friend and I saw it when it came in and were shocked. We knew there was no way a real 250 GTO would be there... but there it was, so we had to investigate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimafia View Post
I know the owner of that F-40. Cool guy
He's the one that used to own Ferrari of Washington, right?