Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

GM to roll out new line of smaller pickups

Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #41
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I dont think any pictures have ben released of this truck yet.. so hard to comment on how it looks.. they pics posted are speculation only..
The pics posted are the global version of the Colorado avail. in Asia.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:42 PM   #42
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
The pics posted are the global version of the Colorado avail. in Asia.

yes, but the artical states this truck wont be anything like those..
however that could mean the same thing as a firebird is totally diff than a camero..
Old 04-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #43
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
To me the pics that were posted look more current Hilux-like than anything else. Of course, I don't like the look of the current Hilux, compared to previous badass gens. Too rounded off, and looks more friendly than anything else, whereas I like trucks to look "tough".

The pics that were posted match the same aesthetics of the pics you get when searching "2013 Ranger" in google images (not sure if thats a concept Ranger or what, but I thought it was sold globally, and not here)
Old 04-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #44
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
yes, but the artical states this truck wont be anything like those..
Right. Which is what I said earlier, but people don't read on this forum.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #45
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Right. Which is what I said earlier, but people don't read on this forum.

why read when there is pickturs...
Old 04-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #46
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Interested to see actual pics when they come around. Usually GM vehicle designs are not compatible with my eyeballs.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #47
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Great. Bigger than the Tacoma. As if these pigs aren't fat enough.

Let me ask you this: If it's going to be bigger than the Taco and smaller than a 1500, why build it at all?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #48
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Dear GM:

Bring it.

Love, Toyota.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #49
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Great. Bigger than the Tacoma. As if these pigs aren't fat enough.

Let me ask you this: If it's going to be bigger than the Taco and smaller than a 1500, why build it at all?

goes perfect with Bailouts!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #50
TXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the rough

Name: Martin
TXPROMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacominer View Post
Its still a chevy. Dont know how there gonna beat the tacoma.
They will drop it 100 feet ontop of it! LIKE A ROCK
Old 04-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #51
Chris b.
western88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
western88's Tacoma Gallery
bah....that pic of new chevy made me go
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM   #52
jrogers329 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
jrogers329's Tacoma Gallery
I got rid of a Tahoe when I got my Tacoma. I don't care if it gets 100mpg, I won't be getting one. Not b/c I love my Toyota, but b/c I freakin' hate Government Motors!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:31 PM   #53
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
Not a big fan of it.. and even though its just a concept they are trying to stretch the limit too far... The only part i like are the wheels in the last picture...
Old 04-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #54
Phil5393 has a spectacular aura aboutPhil5393 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Phil
Phil5393's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
^^ thats not all that bad. A least the last pic not all that bad.
I hope your joking i just threw up a little bit
Old 04-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #55
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr View Post
something similar to this:

lol looks like one of those trailblazers anally fucked a cruise then had more anal sex with a avalanche then more anal sex with some sort of fucked up submarine then had an abortion then the refuse was allowed to ferment in a puddle of jizz mixed in the fecal matter of all previous anal sex then put into reality
Old 04-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #56
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
That's one ugly looking truck.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #57
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
SO... That's really NOT the truck, but were going to post pics of a truck that's really the truck that this thread is about...

Makes TOTAL sense...
Old 04-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #58
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
My first brand new vehicle was a 1995 Chevy S-10. It was just a basic 2 wheel drive standard cab truck. I think new it was $12,500 out the door. I had it around 2 1/2 years but began having problems with it at around the 2 year mark. They had to replace the entire clutch due to a bad throw out bearing. Then my motor mount broke for no apparent reason, as the truck was never driven hard. It also had some other problems but I don't recall what they were? The truck also only had about 40k in miles. Once the bumper to bumper ended, I traded it in on my 97' Tacoma 4x4 extended cab. That thing was my baby and that truck was bullet proof. In fact, if you notice from my signature, I am still trying to find in in hopes of buying it back one day. What I learned though was as far as mini trucks or mid size trucks go, Toyota owns the market because it makes the best stuff. The Colorado/GMC Colorado are even worse than the S-10's were. When I bought my S-10 in December of 94', I originally looked at the Toyota truck too but went with the Chevy because at the time, the Toyota trucks offered nothing on them. I remember it didn't even have a passengers side mirror, power steering or A/C whereas the the Chevy had all of those standard. What Chevy didn't have though was reliability. But in fairness to them, I will say that they did cover all warranty stuff with me without issue. With the throwout bearing that caused the entire clutch to need to be replaced, I think I had about 25k on the truck and brought it in for an oil change to the dealership since they had a special going on. The Service Writer could hear the throwout bearing making noise and suggested I get it checked out. Sure enough, it was bad so they replaced everything but it was something that had been going on since the day I bought the truck I just didn't know the noise I was hearing was abnormal as my knowledge back then was just starting. With full size trucks, I like all of the big 3 as well a the Tundra's but with the mid size ones, I won't even consider anything but a Tacoma.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #59
Negative Ghostrider

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Chop that thing up and ill give it a read.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #60
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
I would consider it depending on how it looks, and weather or not they offer a dclb.I had a Colorado before my Tacoma, and,I never had 1 single problem with it in the 75000 miles I had it! Very good dependable truck!