LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Wow Auto Parts Warehouse

Old 04-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
PVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: SN, STA Neah Bay
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Auto Parts Warehouse

Hello TW,

I had to share my recent experience with Auto Parts Warehouse as the whole thing gave me a chuckle. I ordered a replacement grille, 45 dollars. The site said if I spent 50 bucks, I got free shipping, instead of paying 8 dollars. So I said hell, I'll order this 7 dollar shirt, total will be 52 bucks, and I got essentially a free shirt from the deal.

I realized after I ordered it, it was a 2010 grille, I have an '11. Called to cancel and the woman asks why. I say, the grille is the wrong year. She tells me no problem sir, I'm cancelling now. Then, she says 'Whats wrong with the shirt?'. Confused, I tell her, I don't want the shirt, I just ordered it to get free shipping. Her tone instantly changes, and she says 'I'm sorry sir, I cannot cancel this order, it has already been shipped, if you still want to return it, wait for it to arrive, and then send it back to us. Is there anything else I can do for you today?'. Stunned, I said no.

So I guess I'm never buying from them again, and I'll be recieving a 2010 grille, but more importantly, a 7 dollar tshirt....
Old 04-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Why won't the grille work? I thought they were all the same from 05-11 and then changed for the 2012's
Old 04-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Why won't the grille work? I thought they were all the same from 05-11 and then changed for the 2012's
I think he wants the"honeycomb" style one?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
PVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura aboutPVT Pablo has a spectacular aura about
The grille fits, but the style was changed for '11. Mine has the single cross bar with a honey comb above and below.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Gotchaaaa. Maybe call again and see if you can talk to someone else?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
To be honest I'm not even worried about it. I figure getting a 2010 grille is my motivation to do my own satoshi, or rather, experience doing one. I never had intentions of doing one but hell, I'll give it a shot.

I just think it's funny how pissy this woman got over free shipping and a tshirt.