Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

I'm Civic Stupid... Help with some engine and other questions

Old 04-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #41
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
All this talk making me miss those wrenching days.
Haha you only had one or two...
Old 04-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #42
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PELLEY View Post
Haha you only had one or two...
I only had a civic. I had a hand in those cars though.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #43
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is making me really miss my '92 DB2 GSR. That car was a lot of fun to drive, and would pull hard all the way to 9k rpm's.

This is the only picture I have of it real handy. This was a sad day, that was my favorite car I've owned. The accident was not my fault, btw...that truck with the cones pulled a u-turn right in front of me from the right lane where that F150 is, and I had nowhere to go because of that yellow median.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #44
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
This is what happened to mine.... A tire company that will remain nameless bent a rim will installing my Nitto555's.. Tire blew out at high speeds, hit the giant freeway light pole, flipped 3 times. I miss my car (Melfina)

EDIT: I ended up WALKING away from this accident. Honda FTW!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #45
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit!!! Sucks for both of you guys!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #46
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, a few of us were probably on G2IC at the same time.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #47
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
This thread is making me really miss my '92 DB2 GSR. That car was a lot of fun to drive, and would pull hard all the way to 9k rpm's.
That's pretty sad, Kind of a rare car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrains View Post
Hmm, a few of us were probably on G2IC at the same time.
I'm still on there from time to time (2004-present)... DarkDB1