Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Ferrari F50 Tug Of War & Other Exotics Thrashed

Old 04-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Drifting the Roylls looks like fun It was too sad to watch the F50's and the Enzo getting thrashed
Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
So sad and frustrating to watch... But I couldn't pull my eyes away...
Old 04-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-23-2013, 07:57 AM   #6
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
WHAT!? this cars werent built to sit under felt car covers in a garage somewhere pulled out once a year. glad to see someone is driving them hard!
Driving them hard is much different than beating the shit out of them on dirt roads and doing a tug of war...

I always said that its so stupid to buy a car to have sit in your garage... Bu I certainly wouldn't Poind them like those cars. I would however drive it like I stole it on some windy paved roads and get it slideways on some turns!!!

I would put money on it that you wouldn't drive your Ferrari like that
Old 04-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
WHAT!? this cars werent built to sit under felt car covers in a garage somewhere pulled out once a year. glad to see someone is driving them hard!
VVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Driving them hard is much different than beating the shit out of them on dirt roads and doing a tug of war...
I love seeing high end cars actually being used for what they were designed to do. It drives me nuts whenever I see an old fart in the left lane with a brand new Ferrari going 10 under the speed limit, go buy a Lexus! I also don't like seeing beautiful, rare high end cars beat to hell just for the sake of beating on them. That Enzo and the F50 belong on a track, not a muddy road. Gotta have some respect for those beautiful beasts!