Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Chris4x4 read with caution

Old 05-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
hakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
hakabo's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Chris4x4 read with caution

So earlier this evening I'm leaving the gun range with my wife and we get in my truck heading to Applebee's. its already dark and as i pull out on to the road i see a fucking spider crawling across the windshield. At first im like "no worries" and cycle the wipers. IT DOESNT MOVE. it is on the inside and i almost loose my shit. I turn on the map lights trying to show my wife where it is so she can get it but he temporarily disappears. When we finally locate it, it is hanging from the rear view mirror!!!! i almost killed us all. she eventually knocked it down (beside the seat mind you) and finally killed it as it crawled up beside her!!!!!

I still had ammo left, i was about to show that little fucker what the real deal was. I know chris4x4 shares my feelings on this...
Old 05-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
did you total the truck?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Cool story bro
Old 05-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
hakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shedhakabo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hakabo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
did you total the truck?
damn near it. i did have to pull over.

happened to me many many years ago in a civic, spider rappelled down from the visor almost into my lap as i was running 80 down the highway. brake checked him pretty good though.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakabo View Post
damn near it. i did have to pull over.

happened to me many many years ago in a civic, spider rappelled down from the visor almost into my lap as i was running 80 down the highway. brake checked him pretty good though.
sheesh, glad we don't have spider problems that bad out here. I did have a black widow living in my old full size bronco cap, took me a good month of hunting and near death experiences to finally kill it with my steering wheel club.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
This ought to be a repost its so good, no idea though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU
Old 05-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Hell I go crazy when anything other than a human moves around in my truck.. a fly...a tiny little bug.. ANYTHING!
Old 05-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkIZR-CE3iY
Old 05-03-2013, 07:07 PM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good one.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spiders arent so bad, They do good things they are just creepy crawlers. Nothing like some bugs are, Up in colorado we have wood beetles that drive me fucking crazy! Stupid things fly and they always land right fucking on you when your sleeping, Little bastards.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #11
hakabo's Tacoma Gallery
at my job we repo'd a truck one time that was parked under a tree and got infested with ants... they were dropping from the ceiling and crawling from everywhere. and guess who had to drive the damn thing one day

<----- this guy.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man, I would've lost my shit too!!!

Same situation happened to me..... except it was a stick bug

Old 05-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #13

Bees freak me out the most man, Wasps i dont even fuck with like i will legit run from a wasp, Fuck those death dealers.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #14
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
One came down my rear view mirror while I was driving. I was about to ghost ride my truck.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #15
KB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant futureKB Voodoo has a brilliant future
Name: Chad
KB Voodoo's Tacoma Gallery
I woulda laughed in that spiders face while I slowly pressed my finger into it's skull.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #16
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakabo View Post
So earlier this evening I'm leaving the gun range with my wife and we get in my truck heading to Applebee's. its already dark and as i pull out on to the road i see a fucking spider crawling across the windshield. At first im like "no worries" and cycle the wipers. IT DOESNT MOVE. it is on the inside and i almost loose my shit. I turn on the map lights trying to show my wife where it is so she can get it but he temporarily disappears. When we finally locate it, it is hanging from the rear view mirror!!!! i almost killed us all. she eventually knocked it down (beside the seat mind you) and finally killed it as it crawled up beside her!!!!!

I still had ammo left, i was about to show that little fucker what the real deal was. I know chris4x4 shares my feelings on this...
I can see myself, while investigating the collision, asking "Okay, so tell me what happened?" "Really, now tell me the real story." "You really want me to put in the report that you crashed your truck because of a SPIDER!"

Ray
Old 05-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #17
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
I hate spiders too, but I have to live with them in awful ways.
August is bad. When I stripe the edgelines up in the hills here, they sometimes crawl over my face where the trees are real close to the road. So large they are, my driver can see them in the rear view mirror. (I sit in the back of a 40,000lb truck for this).
Old 05-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #18
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoyota View Post
Dust off would've worked better.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #19
iroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iroh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Bees freak me out the most man, Wasps i dont even fuck with like i will legit run from a wasp, Fuck those death dealers.
x1000000

Wednesday afternoon it was 85F out so I had the windows down going through town driving about 35 mph. I hear this little WHACK. After a minor wtf moment I continued driving on my way home. After I get past the first stoplight this blasted hornet comes from the right side of my truck and starts buzzing right in front of my nose and trying to land on my face. Insert major panic moment! I almost veered out of my lane trying to swat it away.

I came to a stop at the next red light and it was crawling on the drivers side window trim. When it meanders outside I shut the windows. Screw this, I figured, I'll run the fan on high to cool off.

Well another couple miles down the road I hear bzzzzzzz by my ear... oh HECK NO! So I whipped into the hardware store parking lot and get out of the truck in a super hurry. Now standing clear I still hear this bzzzzzz coming from the door. It was that same hornet as before... he was half-crushed inside the window trim. A couple up-down cycles of the window rolled him out of his misery and into goo.

I then deemed the truck safe to attempt the journey home.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroh View Post
x1000000

Wednesday afternoon it was 85F out so I had the windows down going through town driving about 35 mph. I hear this little WHACK. After a minor wtf moment I continued driving on my way home. After I get past the first stoplight this blasted hornet comes from the right side of my truck and starts buzzing right in front of my nose and trying to land on my face. Insert major panic moment! I almost veered out of my lane trying to swat it away.

I came to a stop at the next red light and it was crawling on the drivers side window trim. When it meanders outside I shut the windows. Screw this, I figured, I'll run the fan on high to cool off.

Well another couple miles down the road I hear bzzzzzzz by my ear... oh HECK NO! So I whipped into the hardware store parking lot and get out of the truck in a super hurry. Now standing clear I still hear this bzzzzzz coming from the door. It was that same hornet as before... he was half-crushed inside the window trim. A couple up-down cycles of the window rolled him out of his misery and into goo.

I then deemed the truck safe to attempt the journey home.
Good lord, I would have crashed. I lose my shit when i hear that buzz close by, I was putting on my work shirt one time and in the parking lot, i started walking towards the building and all the sudden i hear BZZZZ and i feel something in the back of my shirt so i start doing that crazy dance and i ripped off my shirt and it was too late, Got stung in the neck, Hurt like a BITCH! neck swelled up and everything, Got sent home due to dizziness and nausea, Apperently i have a minor allergy to them thankfully nothing serious.