Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

STOLEN Toyota PU (Ventura CA)

Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation STOLEN Toyota PU (Ventura CA)

This '87 PU was stolen from Ventura CA.
It was posted on EXPO forum...
here are the details... lets find this truck for this kid.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...en-(Ventura-CA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorkOrangutan View Post
Well my '87 Toyota Pickup 4x4 xtracab was stolen from outside my house in Newbury Park last Friday. I loved this truck, it was my first and I haven't had enough time to get to do what I've wanted with it yet. If anybody sees it around please please report it to the police and notify me. It's a tan xtracab 4x4 that had a white skillcraft (out of business) camper shell with a National Forest Adventure Pass on the rear window, also the rear passenger slider had been broken and replaced with plexiglass and its pretty obvious, pretty much everything else was stock. Also the bumpers were missing the endcaps and there is no TOYOTA decal on the tailgate. Inside was nothing special except I had built a custom rear storage cabinet in the xtracab.
Thanks Peter

Old 05-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to post it in the Regional section.
Old 05-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear

Unfortunately, that thing is in Michoacan now, pulling farm or drug duty.

Poor kid.
Old 05-13-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Ventura County* poor kid. I haven't seen it around, I was home this weekend too. Probably down in LA right now or on it's way to mehico right now...