Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Bolt Locks (Locks that uses your trucks ignition key)

Old 05-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt Locks (Locks that uses your trucks ignition key)

Has anyone gotten their hands on these yet?

Bolt lock site.

They certainly don't look like they are amazing in the form of highest quality, most secure, but they do offer a great convenience of not having to carry additional keys either in my pocket or somewhere in the truck.

I'm personally interested in the cable locks and the toolbox latch retrofits.