LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

TW FR-S Owners Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #21
beaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: scott
beaver_scott's Tacoma Gallery
I've tested an frs and I really like it! Now I'm asking you guys since you own an frs...should I hold on to my tacoma 'till it's paid off next year or trade it in on the frs now and give up the tacoma?
Old 05-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on your use of the Tacoma, and how much you think you can get in trade. If you think you can get more selling it, I'd wait to pay it and sell it and make more of a down payment on the FR-S.

Or sell it, take the full price of the FR-S on the loan and use the truck money for teh mods (super charger)

Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #23
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i just kept both :P granted, my truck has been payed off since 07 so i could have taken on a car payment no problem. plus i paid for half the car upfront
Old 05-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I leased....and traded in the truck.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
EPIC!!! I actually went into a Toyota dealership looking to get an FR-S and walked out with my Tacoma instead haha. I still want one.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver_scott View Post
I've tested an frs and I really like it! Now I'm asking you guys since you own an frs...should I hold on to my tacoma 'till it's paid off next year or trade it in on the frs now and give up the tacoma?
This is exactly what I went through. In my case, I got a company truck last month with fuel paid for...this made it an easy call for me - no need for two trucks when I can have one that's 100% free. With my trade in, I'm paying $40 less per month payment, $150 less per year on insurance and almost double the MPG. Granted all that gets washed away when I start dumping more monies in to the 86
Old 05-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #27
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Which for Whiteout with BHLM?
I vote this one and thanks Kodiak. Now my wife wants them too....
Old 05-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #28

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I vote this one and thanks Kodiak. Now my wife wants them too....
Hehe
Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #29
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ass lights - Which for Whiteout with BHLM?
where are you looking at getting those lights from?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #30

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
http://www.nigel-jdmparts.com/toyota...86-scion-frs-1

Excellent resource, if you have the cash...
Here
Old 05-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #31
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Here

yeah, that dood is expensive. was looking at gettin some things from him and it was like 4 things for almost 400 bucks
Old 05-17-2013, 07:19 PM   #32

Law Enforcement:
He's expensive but they are genuine GT86 parts...

Old 05-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #33
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
He's expensive but they are genuine GT86 parts...

oh i know. just some things shouldnt cost so much :/
Old 05-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #34

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
oh i know. just some things shouldnt cost so much :/
Like the GT86 headlights...

Those rears are about 350 a set....give or take.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #35
Dark Lord of the Sith

like these

http://www.nigel-jdmparts.com/toyota...86-lug-nut-set
Old 05-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #36

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
But Ryan!! They are security lock lugs! ALL OF THEM PER WHEEL!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #37

Law Enforcement:

Mmmm
Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #38
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #39
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 AM   #40
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
At the dealer again dropping my wife's FR-S off. The spoiler is falling off for the second time. I was informed there was a stop sale on the spoiler. Now they have a bolt on kit instead of the adhesive tape.
I hope it last this time. I'm tired of coming here.

Products Discussed in this Thread