Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

TW FR-S Owners Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #521
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Thats pretty hot, im not even going to lie
Then we went drifting on a dirt road lol!
Old 11-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #522
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I can haz in 2015 when my lease is up?

https://twitter.com/RoadandTrack/sta...809408/photo/1
With some decent rims and a few touches it would be lustful. Question is, what's under the hood?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #523
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Then we went drifting on a dirt road lol!
don't put ideas in patty cake's head
Old 11-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #524
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Connor take me drifting in your back seat!
Old 11-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #525
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
so you like the backseat, not the front seat?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #526
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
With some decent rims and a few touches it would be lustful. Question is, what's under the hood?

an engine?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #527
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the back seat was where the cool kids sat?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #528
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
if you can fit...
Old 11-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #529
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Yeah, definitely needs some design tweaks. And would have to maintain a similar power to weight ratio as the frs/brz to have my interest. But I like the potential of where it could go.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #530
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
On sale for black friday for 152$!!!!!! www.modbargains.com

debating on colormatch vs semi-gloss black, Hopefully It'll be on the whip by next week
Old 12-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #531
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz
iRep8OH8's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd lol
Old 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #532
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
If Subaru/Toyota would make these in a targa, I'd be trading my STi in tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #533
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Took my "chrome package" off my car..

Old 12-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #534
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Took my "chrome package" off my car..

i kinda like the chrome on there more. i normally hate chrome but that is just enough to be ok
Old 12-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #535
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i kinda like the chrome on there more. i normally hate chrome but that is just enough to be ok
I was kinda iffy on it, I actually like it on there but I took them off for now, its just 3m tape so I an toss them back on if I want.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #536
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I was kinda iffy on it, I actually like it on there but I took them off for now, its just 3m tape so I an toss them back on if I want.
cool
Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #537
ride BMX!

Quote:
cool
Anything new with your car? kinda slow on here as of late
Old 12-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #538
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Anything new with your car? kinda slow on here as of late

other than putting 2000 miles on it in the last 2 weeks no. thinkin bout gettin the JDL UEL header, perrin resonated exhaust, trd intake and tune.

tryin to get my truck together before i do anything to the car. need something to drive incase im stuck with out one of them and the truck is been really outta commission since last jan until this past weekend
Old 12-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #539
ride BMX!

Quote:
other than putting 2000 miles on it in the last 2 weeks no. thinkin bout gettin the JDL UEL header, perrin resonated exhaust, trd intake and tune.

tryin to get my truck together before i do anything to the car. need something to drive incase im stuck with out one of them and the truck is been really outta commission since last jan until this past weekend

Ah ok, I havnt took my truck off the road since my gf has been using it until she gets a new car..

id guess you would be in the ballpark of 170-175hp after the tune, wich would be a noticeable addition.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #540
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Ah ok, I havnt took my truck off the road since my gf has been using it until she gets a new car..

id guess you would be in the ballpark of 170-175hp after the tune, wich would be a noticeable addition.

from what i have read over on the ft86club forums, with that header it would be closer to 180 or so