Notices

TW FR-S Owners Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #521
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm still on the fence...................................

so much want, but as a poorer college student idk if I should just go with practicality and cheap.

any of you had problems with the trunk size/ever had someone in the backseat?
not intended for use...(the backseat)

that being said I have fit people back there.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #522
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I put Sean266 in the backseat of mine...

Old 11-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #523
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post

Kinky
Old 11-19-2013, 03:13 PM   #524
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Thought y'all might want to see this. I just did an interview with possibly the slickest FRS on the planet. Guy literally built this thing in his garage. Pics don't do it justice. Check it out.
http://texasimportstoday.com/all-por...tes-minty-frs/
Old 11-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #526
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
ehhhhhhhh
Old 11-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #528
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I can haz in 2015 when my lease is up?

https://twitter.com/RoadandTrack/sta...809408/photo/1
No
Old 11-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #529
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats pretty hot, im not even going to lie
Old 11-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #530

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Thats pretty hot, im not even going to lie
Then we went drifting on a dirt road lol!
Old 11-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #531
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
I can haz in 2015 when my lease is up?

https://twitter.com/RoadandTrack/sta...809408/photo/1
With some decent rims and a few touches it would be lustful. Question is, what's under the hood?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #532
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Then we went drifting on a dirt road lol!
don't put ideas in patty cake's head
Old 11-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #533
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Connor take me drifting in your back seat!
Old 11-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #534
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
so you like the backseat, not the front seat?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #535
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
With some decent rims and a few touches it would be lustful. Question is, what's under the hood?

an engine?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #536
I thought the back seat was where the cool kids sat?
Old 11-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #537
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
if you can fit...
Old 11-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #538
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Yeah, definitely needs some design tweaks. And would have to maintain a similar power to weight ratio as the frs/brz to have my interest. But I like the potential of where it could go.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #539
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
On sale for black friday for 152$!!!!!! www.modbargains.com

debating on colormatch vs semi-gloss black, Hopefully It'll be on the whip by next week
Old 12-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #540
iRep8OH8 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chaz
iRep8OH8's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd lol