Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

TW FR-S Owners Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 08:19 AM   #861
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Got it back

Now to re break it in so I can get the header back on

they ever figure out what happened? also, what all teh replace?
Old 06-12-2014, 08:31 AM   #862
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Too many stock looking frs . Who's going to step up and mod theirs sick
Old 06-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #863
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Go buy one and show us how it's done.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #864
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 06-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #865
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Go buy one and show us how it's done.
The only thing I'm doing to mine is putting wider 18 P Zeros in the back and 17 P Zeros up front. I'll be the first to admit that the FR-S could use slightly more power but no more than 25HP IMO. Anything more than that would upset the balance of a already perfectly balanced car.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:37 AM   #866
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
they ever figure out what happened? also, what all teh replace?
They just claimed it was over revved, but I know it wasnt seeing I was driving it and on top of that it's a auto.. They replaced everything from the short block to the intake.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #867
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have seen too many of these cars way overdone. I think they look better the route that Eric is going with his. No crazy body kits and shit...
Old 06-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #868
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have seen too many of these cars way overdone. I think they look better the route that Eric is going with his. No crazy body kits and shit...
Exactly

The only thing I've done so far is put a Invidia exhaust on mine. I really need to get to work on it but I can't stop putting money in my truck

Other than tint, black 5 spoke wheels, P Zeros, and GT-86 badges I'll be done.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:55 PM   #869
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm putting a trunk lip on mine and that's about it. Might get the black TRD rims later
Old 06-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #870
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't ever plan on going with a body kit, that's just too much. I like the subtle things like clear side markers, different tails, amber fogs, tint, etc..

I will do wheels 17s and a set of 18s (already got the 17s), will drop it 1" on springs, and I have a sti replica lip kit that im unsure if ill put on or not. That's about all I wanna do to the "look" of the car.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #871
Dark Lord of the Sith

That's about the same for me
Old 06-13-2014, 03:14 AM   #872
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-15-2014, 06:43 PM   #873
ride BMX!

Im of the background you have in all those pictures! ^^^ Looks amazing man!

I went on a roadtrip yesterday to break the car back in(got on 95 south until I ran outta gas then came back, haha), hope I can get the header back on this week and lowering springs. Tossed the 17s I got awhile ago on today and shot a few pics, the pilot super sports are a awesome tire for grip!

Old 06-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #874
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone a member on ft86club? I need a favor if anybody is, it won't let me make an account.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:02 PM   #875
ride BMX!

Welp header and over pipe back on and re tuned, also got the eibach pro kit on. Missed the sound of the header that's for sure.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:45 AM   #876
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Gonna run a tank of 100 octane through...fucking 83 bucks!!

Old 07-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #877
Vivid Illumination

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Gonna run a tank of 100 octane through...fucking 83 bucks!!

.....why?
Old 07-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #878

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
.....why?
Yolo?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #879
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Working on it... shipping takes forever

someone buy my truck and mods to the frs will come quickly
Old 07-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #880
ride BMX!

Got my bike mounted up today. Need to make a bracket/brace to hold it more stable since I didn't mount it like its supposed to be on a roof. Not a big deal, I trust it wont break or fall off or hit the car itself.