Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Isuzu Rodeo

Old 05-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
Trusso24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Isuzu Rodeo

Note that I wasn't there but once I'm done with my errands, I offered to help with her car. Just wanted to hear what it COULD be so the mechanic doesn't give us the run around. I know none of you can diagnose over a keyboard, but I'm stuck in Social Security office and this is where I'm at.

This chick is having problems with her 1999 Rodeo. It was driving fine until the other day when it wouldn't turn over. It sounded like the fuel filter/pump was dirty/bad because it would start but it wouldn't give it gas to keep it running. They filled it up with gas, but now it sounds like the battery because it won't even click now. Like I said, what are the possible causes of her inability to start?
Old 05-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt turn over, but it starts?

i dont get it. "wouldnt turn over" or "it wouldnt fire up"

you killed the battery turning it over is my guess. charge battery up and take a new crack at it.

was it out of fuel? was it even close to empty? not enough info to even guess.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Trusso24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Got it figured out. Thanks
Old 05-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
come on..dont tickle my ass with a feather..tell me! what was it?