Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Update: Infiniti G37S

Old 05-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Update: Infiniti G37S

Hey Tacoma World!!

Its been awhile since I have posted. Probably since I sold my Taco I do snoop around in the off-topic section once in a awhile though After my sexy tacoma i bought a G37 and got the mod bug again...

My old Tacoma

My G37

Almost Stock - Tint and painted grille and emblems

Sportline wheels - painted headlights

Lowered - front lip

How it sits today...

Exhaust - light weight flywheel and racing clutch / pressure plate

Intake - Tune - Test pipes - headers - strut bar

Another set of wheels Painted calipers

Old 05-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #2
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Nice G37, OP. I've always like these cars. Any interior mods yet?
Old 05-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Nice G37, OP. I've always like these cars. Any interior mods yet?
Thank you

Just switched out all the bulbs to LEDs. Interior didnt need much
Old 05-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Who did you sell your truck to? I'm pretty sure this truck is the one I see driving around on base all of the time here at Whiteman AFB, MO.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #5

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Who did you sell your truck to? I'm pretty sure this truck is the one I see driving around on base all of the time here at Whiteman AFB, MO.
No way!! I actually traded it in...So it could be anywhere
Old 05-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #6
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC View Post
No way!! I actually traded it in...So it could be anywhere
Oh haha okay. I'm 99% sure it is. Has the same TRD decal, grille, and bull bar.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #7

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh haha okay. I'm 99% sure it is. Has the same TRD decal, grille, and bull bar.
Take a picture of it for me I always wondered where my taco ended up
Old 05-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #9

ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha I'll try, Friday is my last day here for a few months.
Thanks man