Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Used Vehicle

Old 05-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Used Vehicle

What type of vehicle would you guys buy for like $4000? I know this is not alot of money, but its going to be a second vehicle. Could be car or truck. I'm kind of leaning on like a 93-94 MR2. Curious to see what other fellow members would recommend?
Old 05-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
If you can find a clean one, a 1st gen Avalon ('95-'00 or so). Best car I ever had.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm Avalons are nice. I would like to keep it in the toyota family, so prob. no civic. Although I know they are pretty reliable as well.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely Japanese, with the exception of a mid 80's BMW 320-325.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
civic/crx with a motor swap, OLD corolla wagon those things look BADASS, dodge omni if i could find one
Old 05-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
1994-95 Celica GT coupe or liftback.

89-95 Toyota pickup truck.