Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2014 C7 thoughts.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
2014 C7 thoughts.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new C7 yet. I love the new interior and the stock exhaust sounds awesome. But I'm not sure if I like the rear end especially the tail lights.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
It is fugly and how is it the stingray lol an emblem does not count! I honestly think it is improved c6
Old 07-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #3
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
It is fugly and how is it the stingray lol an emblem does not count! I honestly think it is improved c6
Yea I can't figure out for the life of me what the deal is with the sting ray emblem. It really is just an improved C6 but I defiantly have a love / hate for it right now lol.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks badass, but they should have put a new motor in with over 500 hp.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like transmission options but no it is just an improved C6 and I wouldn't buy one if rather get a diesel truck for the price
Old 07-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Are you kidding . Bad ass
Old 07-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
It is freakin' AWESOME!!!! Nothing beats a GM muscle car!!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #8

Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
That's debatable hahahaha. It's definitely a legit car I'd buy one.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #9
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Are you kidding . Bad ass
It is nothing an updated C6
Old 07-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
X2
Old 07-18-2013, 09:48 PM   #12
Lawsotk is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Lawsotk's Tacoma Gallery
The C7 looks amazing in person, wasn't a fan of the autoshow/preview pictures. There are a few sitting in the lobby/entrance at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #13
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion, it looks like the designers got lazy right at the ass end and said, "fuck it, just put the camaro taillights in there and call it a day". If I could afford one, I wouldn't buy it just because of the rear end. I hate the new camaros and now I hate the new corvettes. I hope they don't change the look of the z06 or the zr1 because those are the meanest looking cars out right now.