2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green

Old 07-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #1
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Smile 2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green

Hey guys I just bought a 2013 mustang. I was hoping to wail till I PCS back to the states but my euro beater crapped out so I bit the bullet. It was hard for me to get back into a car payment after having my Taco paid off for 2 years. Oh well I have saved and been really good with my money now its me time!! When I pick up the car I will post some pictures!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Hey guys I just bought a 2013 mustang. I was hoping to wail till I PCS back to the states but my euro beater crapped out so I bit the bullet. It was hard for me to get back into a car payment after having my Taco paid off for 2 years. Oh well I have saved and been really good with my money now its me time!! When I pick up the car I will post some pictures!
Im a LSx fan and previous LS owner but I love the new 5.0 , good bang for the buck !

If things fall into place right I plan on buying one in 3-4 years when taco is paid for !

enjoy
Old 07-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Cool I wouldn't touch a mustang since they are overpriced
Old 07-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man I am very , post up some pics!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #5
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or it didn't happen!

Looking at a Shelby in the future but a buddy, who happens to sell Chevys, is trying real hard to get me into a Camaro or 'Vette.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #6
BriansZ is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
BriansZ's Tacoma Gallery
A few years ago when they started selling the 2011 with the new Coyote I went out and bought one. It was my first Ford and I had three fourth-gen f-bodies before that. They're definitely a great car, and that engine is amazing. Have fun with it.

As a faithful GM guy, I would have liked to have gone with a Camaro, but I waited so long for the 5th gen to come out and then after driving it I realized it wasn't for me. The Mustang seemed so much more practical as a daily driver, especially since I had two small kids that would have to get in and out of the back.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #7
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriansZ View Post
A few years ago when they started selling the 2011 with the new Coyote I went out and bought one. It was my first Ford and I had three fourth-gen f-bodies before that. They're definitely a great car, and that engine is amazing. Have fun with it.

As a faithful GM guy, I would have liked to have gone with a Camaro, but I waited so long for the 5th gen to come out and then after driving it I realized it wasn't for me. The Mustang seemed so much more practical as a daily driver, especially since I had two small kids that would have to get in and out of the back.
I test drove the Mustang 5.0, Camaro SS and Dodge Challenger all in the same day. I can definately feel the Camaro was quicker and the Dodge felt more comfortable than the two but I thought the Mustang was better overall as a daily driver and it was also the cheapest of the three. I would buy a mustang.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #8
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
At 6'3" the Camaro is too short for me. I had to tilt my head sideways to sit in the damned thing.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #9
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry no pics yet. I am waiting for it to pass through German customs. Will post some up as soon as I get them!!

Well here is a picture the dealer took for me, not sure if its the exact car but same options
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green-mustang.jpg  
Old 08-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #10
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got it in and wanted to show ya'll my new wheels!! Dont worry I still have my taco, and love it!!
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green-gopr0020.jpg   2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green-gopr0018.jpg   2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green-gopr0004.jpg  
Old 08-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finally got it in and wanted to show ya'll my new wheels!! Dont worry I still have my taco, and love it!!
Looks great!! Wait so you ordered it from overseas? I know what you mean after paying off the truck....I was in the same boat until a year later I bought my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Sucks having another car payment but love the new wheels!!
Old 08-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #12
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's legit man! Super original, I live in a town of mustangs and have never seen that color before
Old 08-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #13
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay21 View Post
Looks great!! Wait so you ordered it from overseas? I know what you mean after paying off the truck....I was in the same boat until a year later I bought my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic. Sucks having another car payment but love the new wheels!!
I ordered it through Exchange new car sales, they sell to overseas military. Man it is fun having a muscle car, especially in Europe I have the only car like this in Belgium!!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
That's legit man! Super original, I live in a town of mustangs and have never seen that color before
Thanks man, the Gotta Have it Green is new to 2013 and I thought it was so ugly in yo face green that it fit a muscle car and I had to have it!
Old 08-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ordered it through Exchange new car sales, they sell to overseas military. Man it is fun having a muscle car, especially in Europe I have the only car like this in Belgium!!
Oh nice!! Must turn a lot of heads thats for sure!!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #16
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Had to install a few goodies; short throw shifter, oil seperator and hood struts. Just bringing the Murican muscle to Belgium!!
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Mustang GT in Gotta Have It Green-4-up-10-24-13-8.24-pm-2.jpg  
Old 10-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! You Sir bought a bad ass vehicle, thank you for sharing!
Old 10-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #18
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!!
Old 04-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #20
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
First time on the track. Not as good as i hoped but I just couldn't hook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater