Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Toyota reaffirms commitment to body-on-frame SUVs

Old 07-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
beatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud ofbeatupford has much to be proud of
Name: Robert
beatupford's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota reaffirms commitment to body-on-frame SUVs

http://goo.gl/Hq2RKv

As long as Toyota is committed to the truck market, and with their Tacoma (and hilux) numbers, I can't see why they wouldn't be, isn't it actually pretty cost efficient to offer traditional body on frame SUVs?

Those highlander numbers blew my mind as I hardly ever see them compared to a 4runner, but ford neutered the explorer maybe partly because of the crossover craze, but also because there's no domestic ranger to share production with, right?