Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Timeline of Vehicles

Old 08-15-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Timeline of Vehicles

Hey Guys,
I was just looking through some pictures of my past and present cars and thought I would share a photo log of my Vehicle timeline. You are more than welcome to post your own timeline.

Current:
2008 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR (Preparing for OR use)

2005 E6 M3 Sport/Cold weather Convertible (Tastfully modded)
(Will post pick after I drop it on springs tomorrow)

Sold:
2009 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic (Low and Hella Flush)

2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R (lowered and tinted)

2004 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Z71 (Hella Lifted)

2003 Silverado 1500HD (Boring stock)

1999 Honda Accord (POS)
(Not worth the pic)
2008 Kawasaki 250R

2004 Mazda 6s

1999 Audi A4 (Mostly stock)

1995 Nissan 240SX (Dropped and Drifted)

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
(Can't find pic)
1992 Civic (Showcar)

2001 VW JTI VR6 (Basic upgrades)

1995 Geo Tracker (Stock as can be)
Old 08-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
I havent had an impressive list of cars but this is my list.

First truck 1992 Ford Ranger XLT

First New Truck-2005 Tacoma DCSB SR5

Second New truck-2007 Tacoma AC Sport

Wifes car as a Wedding present from me-2008 Solara SLE

Family Car-2010 4Runner SR5 4WD

My current truck-2011 Tacoma DCSB Off Road

My future Car when I hit the lottery- Lexus LFA
Old 08-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nice list (except the ford lol). You obviously like your Toyota's. I would like to have a 4Runner eventually.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had so many cars that I cant remember them all. here are the ones I took a picture of.

349 whp 30+mpg

250 whp 1900lbs

9k rpm sounds so nice

Authentic not a replica

For sale

and what I ride for exercise
Old 08-19-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
Nice Bianchi. I am a specialized guy myself. The geometry of that bike reminds me of that Tarmac in the picture of the 240sx.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Nice list (except the ford lol). You obviously like your Toyota's. I would like to have a 4Runner eventually.
The main reason I have had so many Toyota's is because my old man works at Toyota and I use their employee purchase plan. Also, there is no other midsize truck that compares to the Tacoma and I really have no use for a full size truck. Even though Im digging the new Tundra.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
Nice Bianchi. I am a specialized guy myself. The geometry of that bike reminds me of that Tarmac in the picture of the 240sx.
I sold my specialized to a coworker and ended up buying this for 1/3 retail with a few extras included. feels faster and I can ride longer with the bianchi too. BTW your pics dont work.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
Ya, I am trying to figure out why. The pictures are saying I need additional bandwidth but when I log into my account its saying I am only using 28% of my usable bandwidth.

I am partial to Specialized because of how comfortable I am on them but do recognize other brands/models in the same genra. I build my own bikes most of the time which normally turns out cheaper. Although, I don't like using something that is worth more then I could spend if I break it so I end up selling most of the time.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #9
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
I made a similar thread in 2nd gen.. here if you want to check it out. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...your-taco.html
Ill post my stuff from my other thread. here is my list.. I see someone else had a red 89 CRX SI!
83 S-10 4x4
89 CRX SI (rice rocket)
85 Jetta GLI
85 golf (GTI Clone)
82 Nissan Stanza
91 Subaru loyal turbo 5 speed
89 acura integra
84 Volvo 240
76 Dodge hotrod van (shorty with side pipes and the diamond window)
73 VW westfalia
71 VW westfalia
71 VW westfalia (pink shag, huge system, zebra funfur headliner, undercar neon)
87 Lincon Town car (triple white with Teal undercar neon)
89 GMC conversion van ( nintendo 64, huge system, red undercar neon)
01 Jettawagon
94 thunderbird 3.8
78 Fiat spyder
06 Mercedes C230 sport
91 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4
02 Toyota 4runner 4x4
99 Porsche 996 (current)
07 Toyots FJ (current)
12 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 (RIP)
now my 13 taco...

pretty sure im missing a few.. those VW bus years are a little fuzzy...
Only pic of my first car

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
2nd car.. Rice rocket. I'm glad I'm still alive..

One of my busses.. Bought it as a non camper.. Converted it with my other busses.. Before my custom paint job..

After my paint job and a lot of road trips

Got tired of 55mph and got a conversion van.. Nintendo 64, giant stereo system, under car neon, behind grill neon, in car neon... Only pic I have... Didn't have a camera back then.

Then got a job.. That was law abiding.. Bought this new in 02

Followed by this in 06

And a project car to go with it ..

Wanted to offroad so added this..

Beat the pathfinder to death.. Got this ..

Got rid of the Benz. ( it had no soul) and got a Porsche which I still have

Got married and the wife got this

Bought this.. But got rear ended by a new driver.. So it was totaled..

and now have this one.