1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GM&GMC MID SIZE TO GET DIESEL 2015

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by charles leandro, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Nov 11, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    rynophiliac

rynophiliac Member

Member:
    I'm very excited about the new diesels coming to smaller trucks in the US. I run 137 angus cattle in the middle of nowhere AZ. 95% of what I do can be done by a small diesel. I only need the 1 ton diesel to pull the cattle trailer in to the livestock auction. The 1 ton is too expensive to drive everyday miles and miles on end so it just sits there until it needs to pull a heavy trailer. I will be test driving all the new diesels (colorado, ram, and the titan cummins). However I prefer the reliability of toyota products. A crew cab 4x4 TRD with a small turbo diesel would be the perfect truck for what I do EVERY single day. I know many like me that are also excited for the new diesels. For several years I have been anticipating buying a new tacoma double cab 4x4 trd when the next redesign comes out but if the tacoma isnt sporting a diesel (from what I have read it likely will not) I will seriously consider the diesel option of the other brands.

Products Discussed in

To Top