Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's your dream car/vehicle?

Old 09-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Pagani Zonda R.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
I would give my left nut for an Ariel Atom.
You guys already mentioned 2 of my favorite vehicles.

Honestly, I'd have a hard time choosing just 1 car.

If I could have one (as in someone were going to buy me a vehicle), but I had to actually drive it every day, put gas it it and insure it with what I make now, it'd be a loaded 3/4 ton diesel pickup.

If I say, won the lottery, I'd have about a dozen cars. I'd get an exotic like the Zonda, something like the Atom for fun on the track and street and then a few fun street cars to mod out as well as dedicated off road rigs. I couldn't have just one
Old 09-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #22
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I would never stop driving this:

Singer 911
good taste! I would prob do an old long nose 911.. but really I would have a hard time picking one car as well.. we are already talking about buying a vacation home/ building a new garage so I have more place to store them.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #23
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
good taste! I would prob do an old long nose 911.. but really I would have a hard time picking one car as well.. we are already talking about buying a vacation home/ building a new garage so I have more place to store them.
Yeah they Singer is really the ultimate car if you had to have one and only one car. They literally take every "best" part porsche part built over the years and put them into one package. Best body, best engine, best brakes, LM race car HID's etc etc. Pretty cool how interchangeable the Porsches are. You can drive it hard through the mountains, cruise town, or even take it to the track and it can do all of them well and leave your face sore from smiling the entire time.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #24
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Dream cars:

1: MKIII 7MGTE Supra and/or MKIV 2JZ Turbo Supra
2: 01-04 TRD 4x4 Tacoma
Old 09-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #25
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
A 5 liter craptor? Really? That's messed up...
Still need a daily driver to get around in snow and salt though the craptor is good nuff
Old 09-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #26
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a few

Audi RS5

BMW M5

Nautique G23
Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #27
02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future

02Duck's Tacoma Gallery
I am with the OP. The car I have lusted after since it came out has been the NSX.

Wouldn't mind a S2000 after driving one a few times.

Third would be the Atom

Man I love these cars.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #28
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
Still need a daily driver to get around in snow and salt though the craptor is good nuff
I wouldnt mind an "eco boost" Raptor if they remove the rear spacer and use more than 2 leafs in the rear, put on proper bump stops, and fix the shit frame.

For $60k+, the Raptor is a shit platform for what its advertised to be...
Old 09-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #29
Over Drive is on a distinguished road

Army: 2nd/14th Armor Division
Over Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefManyWrenches View Post
I would give my left nut for an Ariel Atom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUl-4BPLgfQ

Would not go as far as giving up any body parts; however, it would be way cool to have a street legal Ariel Atom.

Click Here
Old 09-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #30
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
One of our doctors bought a brand new Evo for his "winter beater," he said his wife calls the seats Re-crap-o haha.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #31
2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future

Name: Philip
2Tac0s's Tacoma Gallery
easy choice.. TVR Sagaris

Old 09-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #32
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
Jeepking Lifted, badass offroad tires with HEMI in BLACK but automatic

cause traffic is shit here in TO especially in winter
Old 09-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #33
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
A diesel swap taco.... just cause
Old 09-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #34
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up for a Ferrari 458 Italia - a supercar you can drive every day.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #35
Over Drive is on a distinguished road

Army: 2nd/14th Armor Division
Over Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

Save up 2 million + and this could be yours :~)

1 set of tires cost:

20,000.00 GBP = $31,261.841241 USD

Click Here!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #36
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
One day, I will build one of these kits in my garage. Already built their Shelby Cobra kit, this one would be a nice challenge.

Factory Five GTM Mulsanne. LS7+911 Carerra transaxle, fiberglass body, tubular steel frame. 0-60-0 in less than 10 seconds.

Old 09-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #37
jdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud of
Navy: Radioman Petty Officer Second Class
jdavis92's Tacoma Gallery
A Tacoma with the following:

1-ton towing/hauling capacity
Prius type MPG
High articulation offroad capabilities AND a smooth street ride.

If I won the lottery I would have to do some R&D work at home I think.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #39
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this list is gonna be long for me.

87 Buick GNX for a nice sunday driver

Heffner Twin Turbo Viper GTS.

A Trophy Truck and the list is gonna get way to long lol