Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's your dream car/vehicle?

Old 09-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #1
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
What's your dream car/vehicle?

While I love my Tacoma because it's practical, rugged, and dependable thus it's a logical choice for someone who likes outdoor pursuits like rock climbing, kayaking, backpacking, and hunting. However, if you're like me and you love cars you have a car you would love to own. I created this thread so everyone could share without too much judgment. Just remember the old adage if you have nothing nice to say than don't say it at all. Also, you should include pictures.

I'll start with mine. The Acura NSX new or old. I have loved this car since I was 8 yo. It's sleek, sexy and for it's day pretty powerful. The new one coming out is doing the same thing delivering what other super cars can't; reliability. (the first picture is a 2002-2005 NSX while the second is the 2015 concept NSX)

What's your dream car?
Attached Thumbnails
What's your dream car/vehicle?-33731220015_large.jpg   What's your dream car/vehicle?-acuransx-1.jpg  
Old 09-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Veyron
Old 09-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

With LSx
Old 09-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTHRc2XKIE

Nelson Racing IS the man, I would love to have one of his cars.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Let me put it this way if I won the lottery I would have 15 Tacoma's and a bunch of trucks and super cars since I love vehicles haha
Old 09-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have a new powerwagon modded the F up, and new Raptor modded the F up, a new tacoma modded the F up, and a pristine 2002 Tacoma modded the F up. And a 1997 SASed tacoma crawler.

I'm not into cars...
Old 09-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
a redneck RX7? that's your dream car?? That's a downgrade from a ported rotary turbo eh? just kiddin brah.

Mine is a twin turbo LHD supra, viper and 69 mustang fastback

F150 raptors are awesome too especially with 5.0L 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

With LSx
Old 09-06-2013, 03:57 AM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
a redneck RX7? that's your dream car?? That's a downgrade from a ported rotary turbo eh? just kiddin brah.

I like torque.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:00 AM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery

Luxury and Speed all in one
Old 09-06-2013, 04:22 AM   #10
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
A Black 1965 Mustang Fastback with a 2014 GT 500 drivetrain.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Pagani Zonda R.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:02 AM   #12
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
It might be the homer in me, but LFA. The looks and sound of the car are just so unique and awesome.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JpmZoZEIiI

I also really like the look of the new lf-lc going into production.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6vw20lPaY
Old 09-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #13
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I like torque.
Yes torque is good I saw your RX7 build my bro has a 86 RX7 heavily ported bigger turbo that thing is loud! Even with silent muffler it's louder than my v8 mustang with flowmaster. You can hear the rumble at low rpm and high pitch turbo at top speed. The car is so light and stripped no ac power steering its got just over 360 rwhp and can run 10 sec with moderate boost
Old 09-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #14
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Lingenfelter C5 Corvette FTW.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:38 AM   #15
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
I would give my left nut for an Ariel Atom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUl-4BPLgfQ
Old 09-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #16
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
I would never stop driving this:

Singer 911
Old 09-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #18
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post

A 5 liter craptor? Really? That's messed up...
Old 09-06-2013, 07:00 AM   #19
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
http://sportchassis.com/component/op...Overview-P4XL/

This is mine:}}}
Old 09-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #20
victorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nicevictorramse3 is just really nice
Name: Victor
victorramse3's Tacoma Gallery
Dream cars that I am able to attain relatively soon would be: NSX, S2000, Supra MKIV

Dream cars if I won the lottery: Ferrari F50, Porsche GT3, Hennessy Venom GT