Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Opinion of CL find I'm considering buying...

Old 09-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Opinion of CL find I'm considering buying...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4046251578.html

wanted opinions on this truck. i'm not that knowledgeable about LT. i live in So Cal, and love to 4x4 - mostly in the desert just getting out and exploring. one of my concerns with LT and using it for 4x4 is rear clearance and wheel articulation since the most common thing i'm doing is rolling over rocks, etc. thanks!
Old 09-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
bump for adding pic... may get noticed now
Old 09-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
hoping for something...
Old 09-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #4
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
you got the wrong forum dude, is mostly tacos here, and as that is a tundy, we cant help you out too much, as it isnt our vehicle of expertise.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
not sure of LT but i did have an 02 with the 4.7 and it was a good motor. sold it with ~175k and was still running strong. only needed routine maintenance
Old 09-09-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm a tundra owner! I've actually owned 3. If you mainly rock crawl this is the wrong truck for you!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
you got the wrong forum dude, is mostly tacos here, and as that is a tundy, we cant help you out too much, as it isnt our vehicle of expertise.
yep... I know. been here for years. my question was more related to lt...
Old 09-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #9
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodygg View Post
yep... I know. been here for years. my question was more related to lt...
LT is awesome offroad but really only useful at higher speeds. It is higher maintenance though. And it's not as street friendly.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
I love it. Ooops, its a Tundra. Just noticed. No.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #11
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Hey I'm a tundra owner! I've actually owned 3. If you mainly rock crawl this is the wrong truck for you!
^^^^^^This^^^^ Find your self a nice used FJ 4X4