Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Chick Cars

Old 09-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #21
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
R32 is the balls
Old 09-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #22
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Jetta & Golf: Rich daddy's girl cars.
I would own a golf in a heartbeat.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #23
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
1997 and newer Wranglers.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #24
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
golfs are cool and i'd have one if it was given to me but i would neverbuy one with my own money. well maybe except for the W12-650 but even then it be a maybe
Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #25
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
1997 and newer Wranglers.
You know, I see (my Sis included) lots of chics in JK 4 doors
Old 09-18-2013, 09:07 AM   #26
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Chevy cruze.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #27
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jetta & Golf: Rich daddy's girl cars.
I disagree. My wife was given a brand new 2005 M3 for her first car and she is 100% convinced it is a "chick car". If anything was going to be called a "rich daddy's girl car" that would be more like it.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #28
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
I think Chevy manages to put out the car that wins the award for being the chickiest year in and year out. When I think of chick cars I always think of the compact Chevy makes. It's always a hatchback, they change the name of the model every other year or so and it comes in colors like: lemonade, grape ice, denim, and salsa. This year the model is called the Spark.

Was watching tv and saw a commercial for the Nissan Versa Note. Looks like Chevy has some competition. It's available in colors Metallic Peacock and Morning Sky Blue.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #29
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
You know, I see (my Sis included) lots of chics in JK 4 doors
That's about all it is around here. If you see a JK chances are it's a 18 year old girl in her brand new dream vehicle.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
I disagree. My wife was given a brand new 2005 M3...
M3, yeah, I'd make an exception for the hotrod version...You have to be in the know, and be a real enthusiast to have that one....unless it's an automatic!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #31
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
M3, yeah, I'd make an exception for the hotrod version...You have to be in the know, and be a real enthusiast to have that one....unless it's an automatic!
BMW M3 CSL? seks..
Old 09-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #32
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
It's the Sport Tiptronic w/ paddle shifters (in my opinion if its not a manual, its an auto lol). They were going to get her a light blue 325ci until I told them to get the M3.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #33

does she have a sister?!!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #34
Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass Bass
killianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shedkillianeric is one of the sharper tools in the shed

killianeric's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hyundai Santa Fe
The previous gen 4Runner
Current Pathfinder
Camry
Corolla
Ouch...
Old 09-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #35
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fiat 500
Nissan Xterra
Honda Pilot
Nissan Sentra
Buick Enclave
(All crossover SUVs)
Mazda Miata
Toyota Prius
The list goes on....

I disagree about the R32. Theres a guy that goes to my school that drives a sick blacked out R32 with mods out the A$$. It flies.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #36
Quote:
does she have a sister?!!
No, but she does have a brother...

... I get that question alot...

Old 09-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #37
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I may have insulted a colleague when I called her G37 sedan a "chick car."

What? The G37 is far from a 'chick' car.

To me, chick cars are small little 4 cyl cars such as:
Prelude
Beetle
Fiat 500
Miata
Focus etc.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I have to add new Cameros that have pink on it. I've seen white with pink stripes or black with pink stripes.
I've seen a full pink Challanger... I'd say thats pretty chickish