Notices

Chick Cars

Old 09-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #101
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
Subaru outback
Old 09-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #102
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
prerunners.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #103
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
you son of a bitch

Old 09-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #104
donson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
donson6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
my impression of this thread is it's about vehicles that pass as total chick cars. IMHO the Highlander crosses gender lines just fine. I would own one and I aint no chickified girlyman for that matter neither is my stepson..but this is my opinion, and that is yours-hey, to each his own.
My own ideas of chick-only cars would be
Miata, Cube, Civic, Focus, any VW, any BMW model series lower than 5, any Hyundai, any Kia, Prius..you get the picture.

"I aint no chickified girlyman" But you live in the city of fruits and nuts and your getting your panties all wadded up girlyman
Old 09-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #105
Tommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tom
Tommiet's Tacoma Gallery
If your driving a vehicle with 6 or more seats and it has an automatic transmission..... You may be driving a chick vehicle.

If your driving a car with 2 seats/automatic transmission.... You ARE driving a chick car.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #106
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by donson6 View Post
"I aint no chickified girlyman" But you live in the city of fruits and nuts and your getting your panties all wadded up girlyman
Is this supposed to piss me off? weak.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #107
Wildcat is on a distinguished road

Army: Prior Service - National Guard
Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
My wife's Yaris ... which I have to drive half the time ...
Old 11-08-2013, 01:51 PM   #108
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Wife's Ride

3.2 V6 Quattro with DSG, All kinds of fast and handles corners real nice!!
Attached Thumbnails
Chick Cars-audi1.jpg  
Old 11-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #109
oldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
oldracer's Tacoma Gallery
Chick Cars

In no specific order:

Jeep Compass
Nissan Rouge
Nissan Versa
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Honda Fit
Honda Civic
Mini Cooper
Mazda Miata
Toyota Yaris
Pontiac G6
Any VW
Old 11-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #110
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerTaco View Post
Fiat 500
Nissan Xterra
Honda Pilot
Nissan Sentra
Buick Enclave
(All crossover SUVs)
Mazda Miata
Toyota Prius
The list goes on....

I disagree about the R32. Theres a guy that goes to my school that drives a sick blacked out R32 with mods out the A$$. It flies.
I'm surprised it took 35 posts before MY OTHER car made it.

I LOVE, <3 my Miata. Lightweight rims, custom coilovers and sport exhaust. I wish I could hit the twisties this week! (to cold here in the artic circle).
Old 11-30-2013, 03:10 AM   #111
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
All cars can be "chick cars". All it takes is a man who is not secure with their own manly-ness to identify another car as such.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:48 AM   #113
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
My gf has an integra gsr and swears its a total chick's car. She even teases guys with 'em. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned already.
I think most of you guys are listing ugly girl cars. When I think of chick's cars I'd say...
S2000
BMW Z4, 3 series
Audi TT
C5 Corvette
Mercedes c class
Range rovers
Porsche Boxter
Jeep Wranglers the outdoorsy chick
And pretty much all convertibles... See above, ahaha
Old 11-30-2013, 04:52 AM   #114
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTacoLT View Post
I'm pleased to see the Mazda 3 hasn't popped up on anyone's list.
Didn't that replace the protege? The car that was engineered and marketed for women? The mazdaspeed ones were quick, but still a girly car IMO.
Lots of the cars on this thread are great cars, but that's not the question, ahaha.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:08 AM   #115
Ga tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudy
Ga tacoguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I'm surprised it took 35 posts before MY OTHER car made it.

I LOVE, <3 my Miata. Lightweight rims, custom coilovers and sport exhaust. I wish I could hit the twisties this week! (to cold here in the artic circle).

X2

The only people who hate Miatas , have never driven a Miata.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:15 AM   #116
wth is a junior member?

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga tacoguy View Post
X2

The only people who hate Miatas , have never driven a Miata.
Super fun to drive, but not so fun to be seen in...
I wish I could drive a monster miata (ford 5.0) or bullet miata (Lexus V8). Those must be scary fun.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #118
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommiet View Post

If your driving a car with 2 seats/automatic transmission.... You ARE driving a chick car.
new Corvette?
Old 12-01-2013, 03:32 AM   #119
The "H" is silent.
TexasTacoLT will become famous soon enoughTexasTacoLT will become famous soon enough
Army: Maintenance, 2nd Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: John
TexasTacoLT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
Didn't that replace the protege? The car that was engineered and marketed for women? The mazdaspeed ones were quick, but still a girly car IMO.
Lots of the cars on this thread are great cars, but that's not the question, ahaha.
Haha. I'm not gonna lie. I actually consider the Mazda 3 a pretty girly car too. I bought it back when I was driving two hours a day back and forth from school and couldn't afford a Tacoma.

Can't wait to get back and get my Taco!! All I can do right now is read girly car threads.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:42 AM   #120
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
FR-S
I see what you did there.

How's it going Mayor?