Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Chick Cars

Old 09-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Chick Cars

I may have insulted a colleague when I called her G37 sedan a "chick car." What do you all consider chick cars? My list includes:

BMW 3 series
VW Eos
Toy Rav4
Toy Celica
Honda Prelude
Ford Focus
Kia anything
Old 09-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Mini
Yaris
Celica
Jetta
Sunfire

I'm sure there are others, that's all I got for now though.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I was thinking the same plus the following.

VW beetle
Civic
Scion TC
Highlander
any honda
acura tsx
scion xD
chevy quinox
ford escape
Ford F-250 (this is texas girls drive this)
Old 09-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ The half ton I can understand, but Texas girls drive F250s?!! I have GOT to visit this place
Old 09-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #7
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I was thinking the same plus the following.

VW beetle
Civic
Scion TC
Highlander
Ya know, I was given a new Beetle for a rental car not too long ago and I kept it off my list because that was actually a fun car. It actually handled very well

Not saying it's a good car, but it at least has some redeeming qualities.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #8

Cool, a lady's opinion....good call on the Forester
Old 09-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #9
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
The Beetle came or comes with a flower in the middle right?
Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
The Beetle came or comes with a flower in the middle right?
They got rid of the flower on the new model.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #11
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget the FR-S either.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #12
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Mini
Yaris
Celica
Jetta
Sunfire

I'm sure there are others, that's all I got for now though.
Disagree with the Jetta, those are cool cars.
My brother had a VR6 MKIII Jetta, that car was freakin nice. Plus you can get one in diesel nowadays.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #13
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
I may have insulted a colleague when I called her G37 sedan a "chick car." What do you all consider chick cars? My list includes:

BMW 3 series
VW Eos
Toy Rav4
Toy Celica
Honda Prelude
Ford Focus
Kia anything
I will agree with you BUT...

The new Focus ST is pretty dope. No homo.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #14
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hyundai Santa Fe
The previous gen 4Runner
Current Pathfinder
Camry
Corolla
Old 09-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #15
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Don't forget the FR-S either.
disagree
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Disagree with the Jetta, those are cool cars.
My brother had a VR6 MKIII Jetta, that car was freakin nice. Plus you can get one in diesel nowadays.
disagree went to highschool where out of maybe 10 jettas one was a dude.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
disagree

disagree went to highschool where out of maybe 10 jettas one was a dude.
Jetta & Golf: Rich daddy's girl cars.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:46 AM   #17
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
x2
Old 09-18-2013, 07:47 AM   #18

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
Agreed, except the R32
Old 09-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #19
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Agreed, including the R32
FTFY
Old 09-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #20

Quote:
Agreed, except the R32
I like the R32's specs & stuff, but for some reason I just cant get around the fact that it's a VW. If they renamed it the AUDI R32 I might like it better haha.