LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Color matched roofs on FJs?!

Old 03-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Color matched roofs on FJs?!

I saw a FJ on the road today that had a black roof with black body.

Is this common or was that a aftermarket job?
Old 03-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
'07 TRD SE = Black with Black Roof
'08 Trail Teams Edition SE = White with White Roof
Old 03-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
The black on black FJ is sweet.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I didnt even know there was an SE...... Wow im slow tonight
Old 03-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
ask del...he knows ALL about the TRD FJs
Old 03-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is sort of random but it has something to do with paint and Fj's, in my area theres this chick who has a red rhino lined or line-x painted body FJ
Old 03-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Get a picture of it if you ever see it
Old 03-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
i will, it basically looks like a flat red or dull red paint job lol (if i cant get a picture)
Old 03-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
like a matte red finish??

Rob and bigs Tahoe
Old 03-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #10
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure most FJ's I've seen have like a white roof? I'm not following... I read, but So, color matched is "normal" or white is "normal"

I really wanted an FJ, but my mom said I couldn't because they were ugly
Old 03-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I'm pretty sure most FJ's I've seen have like a white roof? I'm not following... I read, but

most FJs DO have a white roof...Toyota released a special TRD SE that has a color matched roof
Old 03-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I'm pretty sure most FJ's I've seen have like a white roof? I'm not following... I read, but So, color matched is "normal" or white is "normal"

Whos going to drive it though???