Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Sickest Looking Cars

Old 10-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #22
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
2006-2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP
...Checks gender in user info... Male
Old 10-04-2013, 11:15 AM   #23
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
...Checks gender in user info... Male

I saw one at the track one time, it had a LS7 in it. That car would move.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #24
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post

I saw one at the track one time, it had a LS7 in it. That car would move.
That sounds better hahaha
Old 10-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #25
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Wildland...Is that orange thing a kit?
Old 10-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #26
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
Wildland...Is that orange thing a kit?
Yeah it was. I think it also had a ls1 in it to. My old phone I had a lot more pics. I've seen concept cars,all kinds of kit cars, Bugatti/exotics and the best was tanner foust drifting his scion tc up mohulland
Old 10-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Yeah it was. I think it also had a ls1 in it to. My old phone I had a lot more pics. I've seen concept cars,all kinds of kit cars, Bugatti/exotics and the best was tanner foust drifting his scion tc up mohulland
I have a man crush on that short little fucker
Old 10-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #29
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-05-2013, 12:17 AM   #30
The "H" is silent.
TexasTacoLT will become famous soon enoughTexasTacoLT will become famous soon enough
Army: Maintenance, 2nd Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: John
TexasTacoLT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErocksTaco View Post
A vehicle more realistic to own... I hope the new WRX's end up looking like their concept
Holy hell, that looks so much better than the current WRX. Wonder how much different it'd look if they produced it. If it looked anything like this, it'd still be sick.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:45 AM   #31
DJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDJB1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DJB1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #32
MikesTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
MikesTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any Cadillac CTSV Fans in here?

My 800Hp daily driver
Attached Thumbnails
Sickest Looking Cars-photo-49.jpg  
Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #33
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
"Sickest" looking cars?

Ok well these all make me want to puke.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #34
The "H" is silent.
TexasTacoLT will become famous soon enoughTexasTacoLT will become famous soon enough
Army: Maintenance, 2nd Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: John
TexasTacoLT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
"Sickest" looking cars?

Ok well these all make me want to puke.

HAHA!! I'm with you on those. Especially the new Cherokee. What were they thinking?!

How about these for fugly?

Subaru Tribeca
Nissan Cube
Fiat Multipla
Nissan Juke
Bugatti Veyron
Attached Thumbnails
Sickest Looking Cars-2006-2007_subaru_tribeca_-b9_my07-_r_premium_pack_wagon_-2011-11-17-.jpg   Sickest Looking Cars-nissan_cube_z11_003.jpg   Sickest Looking Cars-fiat_multipla_silver_front.jpg   Sickest Looking Cars-nissan_juke_acenta_1_6_2x4_front_20101030.jpg   Sickest Looking Cars-bugatti_veyron_in_tokyo.jpg  

Old 10-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #35
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTacoLT View Post
HAHA!! I'm with you on those. Especially the new Cherokee. What were they thinking?!

How about these for fugly?

Subaru Tribeca
Nissan Cube
Fiat Multipla
Nissan Juke
Bugatti Veyron
agreed on all counts.

In all seriousness, the best looking realistic car out there is the FD RX-7.

Just jizz worthy from every angle.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #36
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #38
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Tacomabuild View Post
Frs

agreed x1000
Old 12-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #39
Mar322 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Mar322's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for this one, but im not very objective