Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Has anyone here used BYTOR CUSTOM TRUCK?

Old 10-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
02tacoME is on a distinguished road

Name: Mick
02tacoME's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone here used BYTOR CUSTOM TRUCK?

I was just curious if anyone here has used BYTOR CUSTOM TRUCK? The website is http://www.bytortruck.com, I purchased a Trail Gear Rock Defense Rear Bumper for my 02 on wednesday the 25th and besides receiving a sales receipt I have not received a tracking number or anything. When I log into their website and check my order information it says my order is "Pending". They have a live chat representative, I believe the person I spoke with was Chris Black or something and I asked him the status of my order and what "Pending" meant and he told me it was supposed to be shipped UPS on saturday. I still have not received a tracking number or a confirmation so I left them a message on their live chat, I sent them an email and I called and left a voicemail and have not received anything back. Just curious if any of you have had any luck with them?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #2

bump.....anyone?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I did and had zero problems about a year ago now...
Old 10-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Isn't that the one who had the gear group buy disaster ?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Isn't that the one who had the gear group buy disaster ?
They did a gb on gears. Hadnt kept up to know about a disaster...
Old 10-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #6

no kidding, im just upset i havent heard anything...i understand if there is a wait for the manufacturing time but just let me know if there is a wait
Old 10-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
BytorTruck's Tacoma Gallery
This post came up on our google alerts, We see no open orders for any trail gear bumpers. Did you get the bumper?
Old 10-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
i used them a year or two back ordering a tonneau cover for my tundra. had 0 problems with the order.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:24 AM   #10

I have received the bumper, apparently there were some communication issues because they changed their server! Other than the 10 days of not getting any responses to any of my inquiries, no issues. The bumper arrived via ups and it was in 1 piece.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #11
BytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBytorTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Super glad to here you got it, sorry for the lack of comunication.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #12
Shaughn is on a distinguished road
Marines: Staff Sergeant Motor Transport Mechanic
Name: Shaughn
Shaughn's Tacoma Gallery
Bytortruck.com

I have the same problem with them now. I've called there number at least 50 times over the last few days and it just keeps ringing and going to there voicemail for bytortruck.com. I got an email finally after my order had been pending for 10 days. I still have no tracking number and am going off of someone's word that it was supposed to of been shipped last Thursday. Maybe the company is having issues over the last few months. They had great prices but unless I hear something soon I'm going to have to ensure nobody makes the same mistake I did by using them.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #13

Yeah, best of luck to you bud! After all of the troubles i had after my bumper was finally shipped i received an email from the owner saying they had been having issues due to them changing their server. Hope it all works out for you!
Old 11-27-2013, 06:03 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn View Post
I have the same problem with them now. I've called there number at least 50 times over the last few days and it just keeps ringing and going to there voicemail for bytortruck.com. I got an email finally after my order had been pending for 10 days. I still have no tracking number and am going off of someone's word that it was supposed to of been shipped last Thursday. Maybe the company is having issues over the last few months. They had great prices but unless I hear something soon I'm going to have to ensure nobody makes the same mistake I did by using them.

I got an email from the distributor say your spring are going out today.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
Shaughn's Tacoma Gallery
I think its more than just a server issue. Its nice that they offer a discount but I'd rather pay a little extra and have customer service that doesn't let you wait 14 days and still don't have a tracking number or let you call 40 times before they answer the phone. That's not an exaggeration on the number of times I called either. Sorry Brandon but if your having trouble managing the business hire some more people. If you can't make happy customers your going to lose potential customers.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
Shaughn's Tacoma Gallery
This couldn't get any better. Now there website is down pending renewel or deletion.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 PM   #17
desertrider04 is on a distinguished road
Army: 91b
desertrider04's Tacoma Gallery
i did the same thing, ive called the number did the contact us on the website and still pending after 11 days... i hope they make this right and at least send me an email...