Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Who makes the best CREEPER?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes the best CREEPER?

I use my creeper often, but you know the old saying "once bitten, twice shy"? I have a Craftsman that is downright dangerous and should be recalled. If you rest your arm on the side rail (between the frame and padding) while moving, your arm can get pinched resulting it a big bruise like in the attached pic and a LOT of pain. This has happened to me at least three times, so time for a new creeper.
Anyway, who do you think makes the best creeper?
Thanks,
Ken

Sears Creeper:

Ken's Arm after using Creeper:
Attached Thumbnails
Who makes the best CREEPER?-20131010_171825.jpg   Who makes the best CREEPER?-20131010_171808.jpg   Who makes the best CREEPER?-20131010_145629.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #2
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
The BEST and CHEAPEST creeper i found is the one from Harbor Freight toOLS
It keeps ^^ that from happening, and has place to put tools
Old 10-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry double post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
I like the ATD ones
Old 10-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
The one that turna into a chair. On my phone or I'd give a link
Old 10-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
The one that turna into a chair. On my phone or I'd give a link
That was what I was looking at, one of them anyway. I found it HERE on Amazon, it has great reviews.
Off the subject a little, but have you guys seen THIS?

Looks kind of cool, but it runs on compressed air and I bet it is REALLY loud.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:27 PM   #7
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say the dog bones are the best. Big wheels and comfy.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery
I had 2 of the craftsman creepers neither one lasted so I went to the harbor freight creeper they're cheap as well but will handle a little more weight I'm on my second one with the coupon they're under 20$ or so. My plan was to get a dog bone we have them at work and they're stout have good wheels etc. This year I was given a omega Z creeper for my birthday, guess she was sick of me breaking creepers. The thing is awesome super stout and it folds into a stool.

http://www.amazon.com/Omega-91000-Bl.../dp/B001C6Q8M0
Old 11-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Dog bone is what I use. I've had those other shitty ones. Not worth it
Old 11-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
my friend has the dog bone one. he once panicked at a surprise oil leak and pushed it under to protect the floor. big mistake..hahah

i'm not at the point where i need one..i still can slide under easier. with a jumpsuit..i dont work on cars enough. at least not under them.

Products Discussed in this Thread