Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

2013 RAM 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel anyone?

Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #21
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I also see that they will let you order one but they don't give you the Specs on it like Payload capacity or towing capacity.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #22
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Or maybe it's that you can get that engine and get similar mileage, which is a plus.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #23
Artruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Artruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
For the Dodges with the Cumins I always heard it put as a 500,000 mile motor in a 100,000 mile chassis. I have also seen a lot of evidence to back that statement up. I'm not sure who is making this new Diesel motor but I am a Fan of Diesels and if anything I think the Dodge is a good looking Truck. I do have to say though that's a pretty hefty price tag for a single cab truck.
the new 3.0 in the ram and jeeps is made by an Italian marine engine company. It was designed for euro Cadillacs but dropped when gm went through chapter 11. looks real good, but I'm not sure I would need a truck that big, or see any less fuel cost. Here 87 is 2.99 and diesel is 3.87. (but my reg. cab I4 gets 27mpg average anyway)
Old 10-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #24
charliepff is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Driver/Pump Operator- EMT
Name: Charlie
charliepff's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 2010 Ram 1500 and I will never go back. I wanted to park it in the Ram assembly line and light it on fire. No dealership support, no manufacture support, and two many issues for almost a $40k quad cab. Look at the issues listed with them on the dodge ramz forum. They will never be as reliable as a Toyota. The hemi had great power, but, it was not worth it. I'd rather a raptor or a Duramax if I really needed a bigger truck. Just my two cents after shopping for a replacement for a while and dealing with its issues and the pain in the a$$ maintenance.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
eh.. if it was an inline diesel it would be something to look at. that thing will go to shit between 1 and 2 years.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #26
Artruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Artruck's Tacoma Gallery
I always wondered why Chrysler never put the 2.8 cdi jeep engine in a Dakota. It was wasted in the liberty for those few years.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #27
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaulding88 View Post
I don't care if you get 20mpg, it still costs an arm and leg to fuel up.

I can't wait to get out of my diesel and back into a tacoma again.
Well the Tacoma gets about 20mpg on the highway if you're lucky. If the diesel ram really gets 27mpg then the cost/mileag averages out basically. Only you get a turbo diesel engine with 420tq. Yeah, I'll take that.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #28
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
If you buy this truck you get to enjoy the legendary Dodge reliability.

x_x