Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Sticker Maker - Help Me Brainstorm

Old 11-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Sticker Maker - Help Me Brainstorm

So the other half has ordered a sticker maker for her Pinterest crap (anyone with a wife/gf knows where I'm coming from probably lol)

Anyway, I was checking it out and it prints out window decals, which of course made me think of TW. I'm wanting to design a cool Tacoma sticker and want to hear everyone's ideas. If I come up with something cool enough and ya'll like the design, I'll make enough for y'all.

I'm thinking of maybe doing a silhouette of a tacoma, but that's too basic. I need some ideas!
Old 11-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

buuuump
Old 11-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #3

bump
Old 11-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #4
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Outline of ga with toyota symbol in the middle
Old ga flag with the toyota symbol instead of the state seal.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
Outline of ga with toyota symbol in the middle
Old ga flag with the toyota symbol instead of the state seal.
now I like that idea!