Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

TW WRX Owners thread (model yr 2015 and newer)

Old 03-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #61
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota responded to the "POOR" rating it received on the small overlap crash test by reinforcing the Camry's structure in order to remain on Consumer Reports "Recommend" list. Look for this on any 2014.5 model year Camry. I post this because of my initial post on page 1 post #3 about the poor performance Camry received compared to all other Subaru models. So here is the props video to Toyota. Thank you Toyota. This is what I think most Toyota enthusiasts expect out of this company.

http://youtu.be/oCp1ck7fvIk
Old 05-28-2014, 06:41 PM   #62
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Saw one of the new STis on the road today on my drive home, and damn the new body style looks good in person
Old 06-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #63
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the latest and greatest from Subaru. Can't get any better than this. Way to go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StxR7ZKr5GE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHO_Iq6zZE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDAJYHIyI4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ICPsAszu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTqDU8NWAPQ
Old 07-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #64
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my 2015 STi 13 days ago! It's been a blast. I could do without the wing but I'd rather have the wing and all the STi goodies over a stock WRX.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:02 PM   #65
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice STI. Me guesta a lot. Nice pick!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #66
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Very nice STI. Me guesta a lot. Nice pick!
Thanks! That was pre-tint. Got my windows tinted now too.

Old 07-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #67
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Did you get the Harman Kardon audio package? What's your next mod? Have you started a build page (lol on TW)? There is a section for that.
Old 07-14-2014, 04:42 AM   #68

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I like it. Did you get the Harman Kardon audio package? What's your next mod? Have you started a build page (lol on TW)? There is a section for that.
Nah, I paid for the JBL upgrade in the Tacoma and kind of regretted it so I skipped out on it on the Subaru. Although the keyless access and start would've been nice, i'll turn my own key and save $2500.

No real mods planned yet. At most I'll do an intake and a cobb stage 1 tune at some point in the future. Not going to do anything crazy with it.
Old 07-14-2014, 04:47 AM   #69
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
Picked up my 2015 STi 13 days ago! It's been a blast. I could do without the wing but I'd rather have the wing and all the STi goodies over a stock WRX.

Hey pal, How much did u pay for the STI?
Old 07-14-2014, 08:10 AM   #70

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Hey pal, How much did u pay for the STI?
I got them to take $1,000 of MSRP. Sticker was $36.3k, paid $35.3k. After taxes and equity I financed $29.5k. Not too bad. I've read of people getting them for at or near invoice but that's pretty rare I think, these cars sell quickly.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #71
Flowin is on a distinguished road
Flowin's Tacoma Gallery
Love the STI, had an 05. I always like to keep one Subaru in the familiy, so we ended up with a 2014 Outback for the wife, we just needed the space more than the HP this time
Old 07-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #72

Air Force:
My kids are getting older so I don't really need the space, wife drives a CX-7 if we need room anyway. Definitely loving the STI still. No regrets stepping away from the Tacoma.