Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

dealer troubles, hope it doesn't happen to you.

Old 01-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #2
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
yikes!
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!
Old 02-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
damn.

(they sold a 1969SS to buy that? ouch.)
Old 02-11-2014, 03:18 AM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
sucks for them. Seems like there are more and more of these "dealer ruined my vehicle" articles every week.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:32 AM   #6
VTTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Benj
VTTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
damn.

(they sold a 1969SS to buy that? ouch.)
Why sell a 'cherished' 1969 SS for that?
Old 02-11-2014, 03:36 AM   #7
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
That's some BS.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #8
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
i followed this story for a while on another forum.
the employee "broke into" the dealership when they were closed and took the car out for a joy ride. because the car was basicly "stolen" the dealership was off the hook.
the victims insurance covered the loss, he got a new zl1, chevy teamed up with another dealer that had one in stock and shipped it to the original dealer. the victim bought a new zl1 when his insurance cut him the check.
the employee was fired, the police messed up the investigation, the employee was not arrested or charged for gta.
the dealer recieved a lot of bad press for something they really didnt have control over, news stations aired the story, the main telephone number was posted on a forum and they recieved a shit ton of inappropriate calls
Old 02-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #9
jetmn is on a distinguished road
jetmn's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that would be terrible! I do believe the dealer is somewhat on the hook since it was their employee and the vehicle was under their care.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:07 PM   #10
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I find this typical of GM lately. Same dealers and corporate office who told me it's "normal" for my 5 yr old Chevy truck at 76K to need almost a whole new engine, tried to BS me about the warranty till I found it myself. Pretty odd that a bonehead like me found it in 5 minutes and a bunch of people who work for GM couldn't..