Car: 1940 Chrysler Windsor. Engine: 383 Chrysler big block. Trans: 727TF stage 2. Rear diff: 8 3/4".
So, parts are slowly coming in to get my car up driving again.
Today I got my new LOKAR nostalgic shifter installed (had it out o the box and centered before UPS even left). Only problem I found with it is the linkage (15" threaded rod) is about 6 inches too short so I will have to find a longer one tomorrow.
I also started building new brake lines, I now understand why engineers get paid good money to figure out how to make this crap work. Having to run the line for the pass side between the frame and lower control arms to keep it away from the headers. Definitely using bolt down clamps. For the rear, only issue I am having is that I can't find my vent bolt. Which seems to be a hard to come by part around here.
Hopefully, my heads and oil pump cover will be done soon so I can get it put back together.