Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

my old 4runner is back!

Old 03-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
my old 4runner is back!

guy bought it from me lived way up north NJ..by ny state.

He came down and bought it oct/november last year. Buddy of mine called me and told me its back in town and sure as shit it is. I miss that truck sometimes

Im gonna stop by the new owners house one day and see what up
Old 03-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
That's crazy. You should ask to take it for a spin.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
lol i may as long as the dude isnt a prick..im going to take a pic of his house one day..its got like 4 built jeeps outside, a built chevy and some other junk..I can see my old runner sitting in the driveway thou.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #5

Firefighter:
not by me..i dont have the cash to buy it back..or the place to store it
Old 04-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #6

Firefighter:
OK so update!! This girl comes in today with a beat to fuck 04 runner...We got to talking, and it turns out shes the one who bought my old 4runner....Says the motor is shot, but shes undecided about selling it, but Went on craigslist and found it for $500

Should I email her and offer to help rebuild it? Im not sure what my gf would think about this thou...I just wanna wrench on that truck again!

shes got some HUUUGE knockers
Old 05-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
Disorderly is on a distinguished road
Disorderly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
OK so update!!
shes got some HUUUGE knockers