Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Anybody get tired of hearing that Toyota sucks?

Old 02-16-2014, 09:12 PM   #21
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I usually only hear stuff like that from Heep owners. Most of my friends are jelly about how reliable these trucks are.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #23
smmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
smmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
NOPE! I dont get tired of it because i never hear it. everytime i go wheeling, its almost always with a horde of jeeps, and just about every time by the end of the run i get compliments on how well the toyota did, or how impressed they are where i took it...I represent the brand well haha
I always hear it. Usually from some high school dropout who sees me at a bonfire. "Hey, why you driving that POS yota, why not get a real truck like my s10?" Or my ranger. Or something like that. But then it usually ends in us lining them up somewhere and they all shut up. Or when they get stuck in 4x4, and my prerunner has to pull them out haha