What is your second car?

Old 02-25-2014, 04:28 AM   #182
BlueRayZL1 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
BlueRayZL1's Tacoma Gallery
2013 ZL1.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #183
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
Very true, although I find it funny that I spend a lot more time thinking about/playing with/working on the offroad toys than the onroad ones any more. You would never have convinced me of that 3-4 years ago. it has been a good run, but I think I have probably seen my last sports car until the kids are gone to college. Some older pics along with one of the current money sink.

Nice P cars... so, you track them eh? got any Brey Krause parts in there? Its my family's company, so if you need anything, give a hollar. Love the GTS!! Ive got a 996.. but am looking to go oldschool..

sunny day by beavis0076, on Flickr

Untitled by beavis0076, on Flickr
Old 02-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #185
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Nice P cars... so, you track them eh? got any Brey Krause parts in there? Its my family's company, so if you need anything, give a hollar. Love the GTS!! Ive got a 996.. but am looking to go oldschool..
That was the plan - I bought the GTS mostly stripped down thinking I would be doing a lot of DE events (no Brey Krause parts). But its just not very compatible with family time.

I had a silver 996 C2 (2003) as well, not sure if I have any pictures on the computer though. You can't go wrong with any of them, really.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #186
lennyk is on a distinguished road

lennyk's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 1989-JEEP "Islander" and a 1985-NISSAN "300ZX" for the SUNNY DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #187
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
That was the plan - I bought the GTS mostly stripped down thinking I would be doing a lot of DE events (no Brey Krause parts). But its just not very compatible with family time.

I had a silver 996 C2 (2003) as well, not sure if I have any pictures on the computer though. You can't go wrong with any of them, really.

I have the same issue. no time to do events. I did one 2 years ago now.. but family life kills my time and budget.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #188
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Can't wait for clean roads;
Bad.Fucking.Ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
2007 Corvette Z06

Sweetttt My first car was almost a 96 corvette... Dad didn't want me killing myself.. Prob would have.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:25 PM   #189
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Optima.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:32 PM   #190
SeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: PO1
Name: James
SeminoleTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco52 View Post
Only other ride besides the taco is my 1966 Chevy C10. This is where most of my money is headed these days.

Sweet truck. We have a few 64-66 Chevys out in Cali. The show truck is a '65 step side and has been in the family since new. The others are work trucks with glass racks on them. We probably have enough parts to make 2.5 of those trucks lol They are great trucks.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #191
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennyk View Post
I have a 1989 "Islander" JEEP and a 1985 NISSAN "ZX300" and a 2004 KAWASAKI "ZRX1200" for the SUNNY DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!

That era of the 300ZX was my first favorite car!
Old 02-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #192
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
^Really? I think the original 240Z and the 89-96 300ZX is where it's at.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:21 PM   #193
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
^Really? I think the original 240Z and the 89-96 300ZX is where it's at.
I don't know, at the time something about the early 300ZX just struck me...I agree the later 300ZX was an awesome car.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #194
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRayZL1 View Post
2013 ZL1.

Quote:
2007 Corvette Z06

Old 02-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #195
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ruckus!

Old 02-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #197
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Imma have me one of these... Hopefully sooner than later
Old 02-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #198
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTRD View Post
Sweet truck. We have a few 64-66 Chevys out in Cali. The show truck is a '65 step side and has been in the family since new. The others are work trucks with glass racks on them. We probably have enough parts to make 2.5 of those trucks lol They are great trucks.
Its been a process. Ive been working on it slowly for about 6 years now but were in the direction of big change this month. I have about a month to drop in a 350 that I got as a bonus from work. Im a pretty lucky 17 year old with this truck and a great job generous enough to give me a rebuilt 350. I certainly cannot complain at all
Old 02-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #199
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Honda Civic 2013, my truck has been in the shop for 4 months
Old 02-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #200
SeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: PO1
Name: James
SeminoleTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco52 View Post
Its been a process. Ive been working on it slowly for about 6 years now but were in the direction of big change this month. I have about a month to drop in a 350 that I got as a bonus from work. Im a pretty lucky 17 year old with this truck and a great job generous enough to give me a rebuilt 350. I certainly cannot complain at all

You're 17?!?! With that!?! Jealous!!! LOL I had a pretty nice '83 Ford Bronco when I was 17 so I can't hate tooooo much. But your Chevy is sweet. I'm a step side fan but still love yours. A 350 in that truck will be awesome. Ours have 283s, 327s, and 350s. All with muncies. There's even one with 3 on the tree. We had a dually for a while but sold it. What tranny are you running? Working on it since your were 11 is pretty sweet.