1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Customer Service Sent me Decals!

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by TripleThreat, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Mar 1, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    TripleThreat

TripleThreat [OP] Vance@freevancewriting.com

Member:
    First Name:
    They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
    Socal but I am still a southern Florida guy
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma 4x4 slightly modified
    nothing special.... wanna race?
    Howdy Partners I am TripleThreat, I bought my tacoma with TRD sport and I wanted to add a few decals for my new parts so I sent toyota an email to see if I could get some and what do you know kim from custmer service sent me some decals with TRD on them I have to admit I was going end up buying some but its just nice to know that they will do things for us as customers and I thought I might share this with you guys!
    Untitled_zps707b672d_3214c94c027924252534221f43bae0da8a34c648.jpg

2. Mar 2, 2014 at 2:11 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    that's actually pretty cool

3. Mar 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM
    TripleThreat

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    I know right im excited!

4. Mar 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM
    slcsez2000

slcsez2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    That is awesome dude! I emailed them on Monday and told them about the Tundra and 2 Tacomas I have purchased in the past 5 years and if they offered any discounts or rebates on accessories (particularly a roof rack for free)....just got the response back and they said they appreciate my patronage and will reimburse me up to $500 for accessories, parts, or services for being a loyal customer. SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I asked! Doesn't hurt to ask!

5. Mar 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM
    TripleThreat

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    Didnt you have to provide your vin #>

6. Mar 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    nope did you? It is all true so not like I made it up. This is all I said. (sorry for the crappy formatting I just copied and pasted)

"I purchased a Tundra about 5 years ago and inthe past 1.5 years purchase a 2011 TRD sport Tacoma and my wife and I liked itso much we purchased another 2012 TRD sport 4x4 Tacoma 6 months later. I evenconvinced my brother in law to purchase a Tacoma. We love our Tacoma so much wehad it decorated and is what we drove away in after our wedding 3 months ago. Iam writing because I wondered if Toyota extended any "deals" orrebates for repeat customers like free accessories or discounted accessories. Ihave been very interested in the Roof rack for my Tacoma for awhile and wouldlove Toyota FOREVER if they could get me a complementary one for being a loyalcustomer or at least a decent discount on one.

Thanks,

Simon Collins
    Tacoma lover!
    Jacksonville, FL"

and they responded:

"
    DearMr. Collins,

Thankyou for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

Whata pleasure it was to receive and read your email regarding your love forToyota.

Toyotavalues you as a customer and in the interest of maintaining your patronage as aToyota customer, and in response to your appreciation of our product, we arewilling to extend a $500 reimbursement towards future service, parts oraccessories at any authorized Toyota dealer.

Pleaseforward all receipts totaling $500, including their respective proofs ofpayment, such as credit card receipts, to the address or fax number below: ............................."

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

7. Mar 4, 2014 at 11:23 AM
    TripleThreat

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    Nice they asked for my vin number haha u getting the roof rack?

8. Mar 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Well I was. Not expecting that much I think I might just have a Toyota dealership install a lift kit. That should cover the labor ;) But roof rack is def coming either way.

9. Mar 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    TripleThreat

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    Pics or it didnt happen :D

10. Mar 4, 2014 at 1:13 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    ok ass.....here you go I covered up all my personal info cause the world does not need it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It turned out very small but oh well

Products Discussed in

To Top