Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Toyota Customer Service Sent me Decals!

Old 03-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Customer Service Sent me Decals!

Howdy Partners I am TripleThreat, I bought my tacoma with TRD sport and I wanted to add a few decals for my new parts so I sent toyota an email to see if I could get some and what do you know kim from custmer service sent me some decals with TRD on them I have to admit I was going end up buying some but its just nice to know that they will do things for us as customers and I thought I might share this with you guys!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:01 PM   #3
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
that's actually pretty cool
I know right im excited!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #4
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome dude! I emailed them on Monday and told them about the Tundra and 2 Tacomas I have purchased in the past 5 years and if they offered any discounts or rebates on accessories (particularly a roof rack for free)....just got the response back and they said they appreciate my patronage and will reimburse me up to $500 for accessories, parts, or services for being a loyal customer. SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I asked! Doesn't hurt to ask!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:55 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
That is awesome dude! I emailed them on Monday and told them about the Tundra and 2 Tacomas I have purchased in the past 5 years and if they offered any discounts or rebates on accessories (particularly a roof rack for free)....just got the response back and they said they appreciate my patronage and will reimburse me up to $500 for accessories, parts, or services for being a loyal customer. SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I asked! Doesn't hurt to ask!
Didnt you have to provide your vin #>
Old 03-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
nope did you? It is all true so not like I made it up. This is all I said. (sorry for the crappy formatting I just copied and pasted)

"I purchased a Tundra about 5 years ago and inthe past 1.5 years purchase a 2011 TRD sport Tacoma and my wife and I liked itso much we purchased another 2012 TRD sport 4x4 Tacoma 6 months later. I evenconvinced my brother in law to purchase a Tacoma. We love our Tacoma so much wehad it decorated and is what we drove away in after our wedding 3 months ago. Iam writing because I wondered if Toyota extended any "deals" orrebates for repeat customers like free accessories or discounted accessories. Ihave been very interested in the Roof rack for my Tacoma for awhile and wouldlove Toyota FOREVER if they could get me a complementary one for being a loyalcustomer or at least a decent discount on one.

Thanks,

Simon Collins
Tacoma lover!
Jacksonville, FL"

and they responded:

"
DearMr. Collins,

Thankyou for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

Whata pleasure it was to receive and read your email regarding your love forToyota.

Toyotavalues you as a customer and in the interest of maintaining your patronage as aToyota customer, and in response to your appreciation of our product, we arewilling to extend a $500 reimbursement towards future service, parts oraccessories at any authorized Toyota dealer.

Pleaseforward all receipts totaling $500, including their respective proofs ofpayment, such as credit card receipts, to the address or fax number below: ............................."

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #7

Quote:
nope did you? It is all true so not like I made it up. This is all I said. (sorry for the crappy formatting I just copied and pasted)

"I purchased a Tundra about 5 years ago and inthe past 1.5 years purchase a 2011 TRD sport Tacoma and my wife and I liked itso much we purchased another 2012 TRD sport 4x4 Tacoma 6 months later. I evenconvinced my brother in law to purchase a Tacoma. We love our Tacoma so much wehad it decorated and is what we drove away in after our wedding 3 months ago. Iam writing because I wondered if Toyota extended any "deals" orrebates for repeat customers like free accessories or discounted accessories. Ihave been very interested in the Roof rack for my Tacoma for awhile and wouldlove Toyota FOREVER if they could get me a complementary one for being a loyalcustomer or at least a decent discount on one.

Thanks,

Simon Collins
Tacoma lover!
Jacksonville, FL"

and they responded:

"
DearMr. Collins,

Thankyou for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.

Whata pleasure it was to receive and read your email regarding your love forToyota.

Toyotavalues you as a customer and in the interest of maintaining your patronage as aToyota customer, and in response to your appreciation of our product, we arewilling to extend a $500 reimbursement towards future service, parts oraccessories at any authorized Toyota dealer.

Pleaseforward all receipts totaling $500, including their respective proofs ofpayment, such as credit card receipts, to the address or fax number below: ............................."

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Nice they asked for my vin number haha u getting the roof rack?
Old 03-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Well I was. Not expecting that much I think I might just have a Toyota dealership install a lift kit. That should cover the labor But roof rack is def coming either way.
Pics or it didnt happen