Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

TW VAG Owners Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #21
Knows a little about a lot
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Porsches allowed?
I'll allow it. No Skodas though. That is a beauty.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:18 AM   #22
jspirate is on a distinguished road
jspirate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Porsches allowed?

Old pics of the car. It's since had Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust installed, new Lloyds mats, and brushed aluminum dash ring bezels installed.
I think you owe this thread some updated pictures!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #23
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
^ I will when it's not winter here, and I can take the car out of it's hibernating spot in the garage.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #24
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Not pic of mine, but exact same car. 03' Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T

Selling soon as I'm headed back to the states.