Notices

TW VAG Owners Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 07:01 PM   #21
tonyh215 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
tonyh215's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspirate View Post
That R is damn fine car! I think everyone needs a truck and I am glad to have one, but I would bet that you'll end up missing the R. I've got a friend that got rid of his modded 335 for a Silverado. He complains all the time about not having and missing something light and fun. I don't think it will be long before he has another car.

Those of us that like to drive, find it hard to live with a truck alone.
Thanks for the response. I'm hoping that having my bike and picking up a mk2 GTI as a toy somewhere down the road will help alleviate my need for something "fun". I've never owned a truck or SUV but I really think it will be wise of me to get one. Judging by the incredible resale value the Tacomas have, if I do decide that it's not for me, it looks like the hit to the wallet wont be so hard to swallow either.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:07 PM   #22
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyh215 View Post
Mk2 as a toy to satisfy my need for VAG.

Pick up a MK2. ABA swap it. And beat the balls off of it

:beer:
Old 03-11-2014, 09:34 PM   #23
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery
this is awesome, I wasn't expecting a welcoming response.
I see some of northeast guys All these local guys, make sure you don't forget about the "import / kit car show" in Carlisle pa.
May16-18
http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlis...s/default.aspx
No rice, bring beer, maybe a tent and sleeping bag, get your car ready for small autocross.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PluqlmaowRI
It's a big audi/p-car volvo's BMW French merc car turnout. A local Audi/Porsche dealership does a g2g(breakfast included) on sat. am
Old 03-12-2014, 08:51 AM   #24
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Porsches allowed?

Old pics of the car. It's since had Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust installed, new Lloyds mats, and brushed aluminum dash ring bezels installed.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #25
Knows a little about a lot
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Porsches allowed?
I'll allow it. No Skodas though. That is a beauty.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 AM   #26
jspirate is on a distinguished road
jspirate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Porsches allowed?

Old pics of the car. It's since had Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust installed, new Lloyds mats, and brushed aluminum dash ring bezels installed.
I think you owe this thread some updated pictures!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #27
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
^ I will when it's not winter here, and I can take the car out of it's hibernating spot in the garage.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #28
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Not pic of mine, but exact same car. 03' Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T

Selling soon as I'm headed back to the states.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:35 PM   #29
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
for the VAG lovers. beersnap is making these now.. and is a vendor here too