Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

MOSSY OAK camo truck accessories

Old 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
senojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenojeelnodnarb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Metals Technician (Machinist/Welder) 15th MXS Hickam AFB, HI
Name: Brandon
senojeelnodnarb's Tacoma Gallery
MOSSY OAK camo truck accessories

i am a religious Mossy Oak fan. very anti Realtree. but like most camo just not realtree.

i will post pics of my camo stuff in my truck.
but am looking for ideas on what else to do. and to see what other people have done camo to their truck

so far ive got:
sunvisor cover
bed side decals
steering wheel cover
front and rear seat covers

trying to find a way to wrap the arm rest on the doors (fabric part)
Old 03-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #2
frizzman is on a distinguished road

frizzman's Tacoma Gallery
get a piece of mossy oak fabric and use upholstery glue to keep it on the armrest.

edit: there is a post on here for WetOkole seat covers, in one of them there is a link to how someone did theirs
Old 05-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #3
Myz250f is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: career firemen
Myz250f's Tacoma Gallery
and pics of your seat covers or how well they fit to the seats
Old 05-24-2014, 04:34 AM   #5
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting for chrome camo exterior accessories, like fender flares, rocker covers and bug screens.
Old 05-24-2014, 04:38 AM   #6
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
You're not alone. I haven't put camo anywhere yet but my paint is starting to fade in spots. I'd like to repaint in coyote tan with black accents.