Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

GM Recall

Old 03-20-2014, 08:37 AM   #1
kws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkws129 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kws129's Tacoma Gallery
GM Recall

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/toyot...pse-gms-future

Be interesting to see if they run GM through the wringer that they put Toyota through.

At least when Toyota has a problem they recall the cars and fix the problem generally. GM sat on this for like 10 years!
Old 03-20-2014, 04:01 PM   #2
Tuck91 is on a distinguished road

Tuck91's Tacoma Gallery
If they do then GM might go under again.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:52 PM   #3
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like I'm smarter than 2 GM dealers and corporate, since in under 5 minutes I found the secret warranty on my old Colorado head that none of them knew about haha..and then of course they lied like crazy to me and swindled me out of about 2 grand. Buy GM professional grade trucks, sucker..
Old 03-31-2014, 02:49 PM   #4
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Gm has lost damn near all respect and trust. They should be embarrassed. How many deaths were linked to the toyota unintended acceleration? (I really dont know the answer just making a point). There have been at least 12 deaths links to the gm ignition failures and fires. Toyota tried to remedy the situation when they found out about it, GM has been sitting on this info for over a decade
Old 04-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Remember your tax dollars enabled GM to pull this stunt off.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #6
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchas View Post
and GM goes and adds another 1.3 million to the list as of today. electric steering failing of all things.
My wifes now my daughters Malibu maxx had this happen and we paid almost a grand to get it fixed. Waiting to see if i can get my monies back